Adventuring isn't easy

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
It's the harsh honest truth.

However, as a future protector of our lands, and a person with a thirst for life it's key that you understand that truth.

Therefore, on behalf of my duties to the Earth Guild of Gaden all new adventurers who come into Hope's Reach and/or Shademarch for the duration the entire market day will receive the following from my personal wares to help insure you're survivibility as an adventurer of Gaden:

- 2 Potions of Cure LIght Wounds
- 3 silver, which is the cost of breakfast Saturday morning
- Training the morning of Saturday for First Aid, Healing Arts or any Earthen magical ability

Based on your area of training, one of the following will also be provided:
- 2 battle magic scrolls
- 1 weapon equal to that of your current weapon
- 1 lesson in Staff Mastery

I also have my old battle suit of armor, which can withstand an Ice bolt before needing to be repaired to lend you for the duration of market; however that is limited to a first come first serve request.

It is my hope the community of us adventurers grows, and our survivibility is paramont to that.

- Healer Asher Oakheart
Druid of Serenity Among Discord

This is an excellent idea. While I don't know anything about using a sword, I can and will teach any incoming warriors whatever I can about weapon skills and group tactics. If you want to learn to handle your weapon properly, come see me at any point during a market faire. If nothing else, I find myself teaching people to use thrown weapons nearly every month.

I shouldn't be too hard to find, I'm practically the only Thorn Child of Autumn in these lands.

Briar of First Forest
Protector of the Earth Guild

For those entering Hope's Reach for the first time, I'll be sure to introduce myself. May you have safe travels coming into town, there are escaped criminals are large.

-Asher

Aye, to follow up on what Asher has said, if you witness anybody with a description as the lieutenant has stated to be one of the 3 escaped criminals, please tell either Sheriff Asher or myself.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan, Deputy Sheriff of Hope's Reach.

Back