Afre there race packets or pools of information on races?

Good morning,

I am planning on starting my Dryad next season and am really wanting to read and absorb as much information as I can about the race, before I start playing him.

Are there any race packets for the races? If there a national plot person for each race, that might have a bulk of shareable information? I have my ideas from the brief blurb in the rulebook, however if there is other information floating around that is not limited access, I would love to incorporate that as well.

Many thanks for any information or assistance!

Kevin Green

Re: Afre there race packets or pools of information on races

KevinGreen said:
Good morning,

I am planning on starting my Dryad next season and am really wanting to read and absorb as much information as I can about the race, before I start playing him.

Are there any race packets for the races? If there a national plot person for each race, that might have a bulk of shareable information? I have my ideas from the brief blurb in the rulebook, however if there is other information floating around that is not limited access, I would love to incorporate that as well.

Many thanks for any information or assistance!

Kevin Green

There is a national dryad race packet which has more information than what is in the Rule Book, and your local chapter should have their own local packet to go along with it. Contact your local chapter, and they should provide both to you.

Re: Afre there race packets or pools of information on races

Sorry for the mispost, not sure how I did that!

Thanks very much for the information, I really appreciate it. I will reach out to them and get both!

Many thanks!

Kevin Green

Back