Alliance 2018 Nationals Donation List

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Hello!

I know a lot of you have been asking, here is the donation list for nationals. I'll try and keep this updated every few days.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UEuOyeIIflQ9lPM6ZrsHIQ0Jlc0YD2f4Ffw3NFxmLco/edit#gid=0

Q: What do I do with this list?
A: You can look at the list, find something that hasn't been claimed, and e-mail acarthiangm@gmail.com with what you'd like to donate and how many.

Q: Is it up to date?
A: I'll try and keep it up to date but it's going to be first come/first serve for donations with the caveat that I may not give someone all 2000 spell packets if multiple people request them (within a few days) to spread out some of the donations.

Q: Where do I ship things?
A: You can ship any national donations to the following address.
Mike Paxton
220 Summit Blvd, Apt 162
Broomfield, CO 80021

Q: What communication can I expect during this process?
A: Once you have sent in what you'd like to donate, I'll respond that I received your e-mail and what I'm approving for you to donate. At the same time I'll update the spreadsheet. There are also fields to say when I receive something that you can check as well as I'll update when I submit the DS to nationals.

Q: When will I receive my rewards?
A: Once I receive the items, my hope is to do two updates. One sometime in April to award the first batch of DS, and one after nationals. I'll respond here when I do the first submission.

Q: What about the items without a donation amount?
A: For some items I need to determine how much they will be rewarded on a case by case basis. For those items, contact my e-mail address above and we can work it out.

Q: Can I donate straight cash?
A: At this point, instead of donating cash, I'd rather people buy/make things off the list. If we decide to open it up for cash, I will post here.

Q: Do you have any specifications for the items (such as Tabard size)?
A: Yes! I'll try and get it up on the list but otherwise I'll respond privately over e-mail with the requirements.

Q: When are donations due?
A: At this point I'd like them shipped to my house and recieved no later than April 15th for the first round. I am considering allowing people to bring donations to site, but I want to make sure they will be there and it's not much of a hassle for me. So for now, the best way to get it to me is to send/drop off to the address above.

If you sent me an e-mail, I've responded to you and updated the spreadsheet with what's been claimed and how many. Thank you for everyone who has offered to donate so far.

Mike

Bump! Still need things. If you want to donate and just want to throw money at me to get DS, I can let you know some things to order.

I'd like to help with the donations. Do I order through Amazon and then have it shipped to you or do I send you money to make the purchases?

Hi Angie!

The best thing is to order off the list and just have it shipped to me. If there is already a DS amount assigned, I'll just award you the DS when they arrive to me. Otherwise you can forward me the receipt to mpaxton88@gmail.com. If you want to PM how much you want to spend, I can also put together a bit of a shopping list for you to buy off of.

Mike

Back