Alliance Farewell Party

Slice

Fighter
I was driving home today day dreaming about the delicious burgers I am going to make for the Alliance Farewell Party JP and I are throwing on Saturday and realized while I created an event on Facebook, I never actually advertised it here. So.....

Saturday June 2nd 2pm until it ends.
Our House: 3312 NW Satinwood St, Corvallis OR 97330

Come join us as we prepare to leave for our journey to Arizona. JP and I will be moving in mid-June and would love to hang out with everyone before we go. There will be a BBQ, stories of old times, and games (for those interested).

We will provide BBQ side dishes and basic condiments. Bring fun and delicious things to grill. Skewers, sausages, fancy burgers, marinated chicken breasts, grill veggies, etc. Soda will be provided. Feel free to bring beer or stuff for mixed drinks.

If you need crash space for the night prior or the night of the party let us know. We are able to accommodate a number of folks comfortably and even more slumber party style. Couches and blankets go to those who warn us you will be needing to crash. Not a bad idea to bring a sleeping bag just in case though.

Invitation open to all Alliance players and their significant others and/or kids. I know of a number of folks already confirmed as coming from up north, so I suspect if you have either a car or gas money rides could be acquired.

Also for those sticking around for Sunday morning, if you did not make the prior photo shoot and want to get some character pics, bring your gear. I would like to get some pictures of me as Slice and heard a few others might want to join as well. This will likely be at a park near our house in Corvallis if there are a few takers.

Back