Alliance fundraiser, Musicians we need you!

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
I have been talking with a friend of mine whom owns a successful music studio and label in this area. This summer we are going to release a compilation album of fantasy themed music featuring roughly 18 tracks. Of those tracks 4 will be by artists on his label and the remaining 14 tracks will be those submitted by artists with ties to the alliance larp. Prava studios ( the company that Tim owns) will then produce around a thousand copies to be distributed at my cost to the various chapters who would care to sell this as a fundraiser for the chapter. I am well aware most chapters have no outside way to generate funds. We'd be looking to do 100 per chapter interested with no cost to them whatsoever. After the initial 100 the chapter would contact me if they need more and we would ship those out. Realize there is no profit made on my end. This is to help Prava studio get exposure for it's artists and for alliance to have a viable fundraiser at no cost.This will also generate recognition for those artists whom contribute to the cd.

WHAT WE NEED:

SONGS OF AROUND 3 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS IN LENGTH
ORIGINAL SONGS< ORIGINAL ARTISTS
YOUR UNDERSTANDING THIS IS A COMPILATION CD AND THERE"S NO PROFIT BEING MADE BY THE ARTISTS STUDIO OR MYSELF
TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY WANT TO CONTRIBUTE
SUBMIT THEM BY JUNE 15th
WHAT WE GAIN:

YOU CAN HELP CONTRIBUTE TO THE ALLIANCE! IMAGINE WHAT YOUR PLOT AND PROPS CAN DO WITH AN EXTRA GRAND?
AWESOME RECOGNITION FOR YOUR BAND> IMAGINE YOUR FRIENDS SINGING ALONG TO YOUR SONGS ON THEIR WAY TO EACH EVENT
INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION ON THIS COMPILATION ( we have chapters in canada!)

How do you submit?

Send your roughly 3 and a half to 4 minute recording with your email to Pravarecordings@gmail.com. Tim will handle any questions as well as ensure all legalities. You retain all right and etc like any standard compilation.
If you have any questions just message me and i'll answer them as best I can. we are looking to have our submissions and list set by around june 16th so we can have all the cd's out and at your chapters by mid july. Thanks everyone!

Kyle

Ok, so I have to admit that I got really excited when I saw "musicians", until I realized that what he really meant was "songwriters". I grew up with music in my life (including, but not limited to 9 music classes in my 4 years of High School) and it would be amazing to join this with my new-found hobby of LARPing.

So anyway, if there are any songwriters on the West Coast (especially SF) who are planning on writing a piece for this, I will happily provide trumpet, trombone, and/or vocals (Baritone/Bass) to help your song come alive! I also happen to work with some amazing guitarists/bassists/drummers who may be cajoled into helping if given enough notice. In addition, my sister may be convinced to sing Soprano, if that's what your piece calls for.

Again, please let me know if I can help make some musical magic! I can be reached by PM or at jarhead AT g mail DOT com.

-Luke

Back