Alliance Kansas Player's Guide

Discussion in 'Kansas: Out of Game' started by RMEloveslife, Jan 10, 2017.

1. RMEloveslife

RMEloveslife Newbie

The Player's Guide for the Kansas Chapter is coming together swell! We are also writing Racial packets that are based around the world of Rumeria, and other in-game books/guides. :) I'm so excited to be participating in these events! Thanks for the opportunity! I cannot wait to meet everyone!

2. Sheakhan

Sheakhan Adept Oregon Staff

If you folks need any help getting things set up or anticipating future needs, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
    newplayer@allianceoregon.com

I'm not sure what experience your team has with Alliance already, but if you ever need anything just lemme know!

Jesse Grabowski likes this.
  3. RMEloveslife

RMEloveslife Newbie

Thanks! Would you like to view what we have so far? We would love feedback!

4. Sheakhan

Sheakhan Adept Oregon Staff

Absolutely! Send me anything you'd like me to look at via that email and I'll try to get to it shortly. :)

5. Kix

Kix Newbie

I'm itching with excitement for documents to start coming out for the chapter!

6. RMEloveslife

RMEloveslife Newbie

Me too! I wish I could post it, but it's not ready yet! Lol And we've decided to make two player's guides. One in-game and one of out-of-game!

Jesse Grabowski and Kix like this.
  7. RMEloveslife

RMEloveslife Newbie

Player's Guides are on our new website available for download!! In-Game is Havenport-Shelterdoor Directory. OOG is Alliance LARP Kansas Player's Guide. Yay!!

8. RMEloveslife

RMEloveslife Newbie

Player Guides and the Country of Voidesmarche is available on the website! Yay! Character backgrounds are to be submitted to AllianceKansasPlotTeam@gmail.com.

Lia Lonalys likes this.