Alliance Oregon Donation Drive has ended!

Durnic

Knight
The 2019 Alliance Oregon donation drive has officially ended. We have received $4,161 in donations and Shave The Beard has won by $115, which was much closer than I thought it would be. We are extremely humbled by the response from people around the Alliance, this completely blows our goal of $2,000 out of the water and, I am certain, skyrockets this to the most successful donation drive that Alliance Oregon has ever had.

Your Broken Shards Head of Plot, Benjamin Thayer, has already shaved his beard for your amusement and we have the video to post shortly. Details to follow as we work it out with Ben what form he wishes for that to take.

I will be shaving his beard LIVE on Facebook's Alliance Oregon group at 6:15pm PST on Thursday. If you aren't on Facebook, we will be posting up the video afterward on YouTube. Make sure you join the Facebook group so you can join in as I shave my beard for the first time in over eight years. Behold the horror of a chin that has been protected by a dense covering of hair for nearly a decade!

Last but not least, you have all unlocked the ability to see some of our staff members take a pie to the face. Details for that will also follow shortly.

Alliance Oregon Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/allianceoregon/

Last edited:
Back