Alliance Oregon Donation Drive

Durnic

Knight
Greetings players,

Alliance Oregon's donation drive is back! We have a huge list of wants and we think you'd like to help.

I'd like to donate cold hard cash

This may surprise you, but we like money. Thanks for considering giving us your hard-earned cashola. For a limited time (until our September event) we will be offering a 10-to-1 Goblin Stamp-to-dollar ratio. Yes, that is insane. You should get in on it while it lasts!

You may donate by sending money to our new PayPal address, paypal@allianceoregon.com. Our logistics staff will automatically get notified, so no need to send them a second email. Woo! Technology!

Do you have an Amazon wish list? I want to make sure you aren't going to use my money on beer and staff vacations to Europe

We are honorable people and would not do that, but we understand. Donations made from our wish list will be at the 10:1 gobby ratio, including the price of shipping! After you have made the purchase, simply forward the receipt to logistics@allianceoregon.com. That way we can make absolutely sure that you are credited for the total price that you paid.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2FFPBVML7NQAX/ref=cm_wl_list_o_1

How about garb? You guys need garb? I like making stuff!

Yes! We can always use fresh garb. Below is our current want list:
  • 12x black tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 9x brown tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 12x red tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 12x white tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 9x blue tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 12x yellow tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 12x green tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 7x grey tabards. 40 GS ea.
  • 12x brown wrap pants. 50 GS ea.
  • 12x tan/light-brown wrap pants. 50 GS ea.
  • 36x tunics, various sizes and colors. Long-sleeved. No grommets or ties (this makes washing much easier). 60 GS ea.
Notes:
  1. We require that all of the items above be hemmed, otherwise they fall apart too easily.
  2. You do not have to "call dibs" and make all of one of these items. If you only have time or materials to make one tabard, that is totally cool.
  3. If you make us something fantastically amazingly detailed and spiffy, you will be awarded bonus gobbies.
How 'bout weapons? Hitty things? *bop bop*

We always need more hitty things. NPCs are notoriously hard on weapons, as we all know.
  • 12x max-length long claws, red. 80 GS ea.
  • 12x max-length long claw covers, black. 15 GS ea.
  • 12x max-length short claws, red. 70 GS ea.
  • 12x max-length short claw covers, black. 15 GS ea.
  • 3x max-length polearms. 90 GS ea.
Notes:
  1. We will NOT be accepting any PCV-cored weapons. They are too heavy and too whippy.
  2. You do not have to "call dibs" and make all of one of these items. If you only have time or materials to make one boffer, that is okay.
  3. If you make us something fantastically amazingly detailed and spiffy, you will be awarded bonus gobbies.
Do you guys need anything special or custom made? I have IRL skills in [leatherworking/foamsmithing/blacksmithing/art/costuming/juggling] and I'd love to help

Yes, please! For example, if you are good at creating latex or plastidip weapons and you want to donate a couple of fancy swords to us, we will happily talk to you about that. We will always award an appropriate amount, agreed-upon amount of gobbies for donations that are above and beyond.

If you have one of these awesome skills and do not see something on the list, that does not mean we don't want it. If you have some sweet garb laying around you want to give us, or you'd like to donate other props not on the list, let us know at logistics@allianceoregon.com.

If you want to make or donate something fancy but want to know how many extra gobbies it is worth, please email logistics (logistics@allianceoregon.com) and we will hash out the details.

Anything else we should know?
  • Please view our “When GS Is Awarded” Policy here: http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/when-gs-are-awarded.13314/
  • Remember that each and every donation of goods must be approved by a staff member. While we are very excited that people will donate to us, we want to makes sure that we are providing a quality game to our players. Thus, we need quality garb and weaponry.

Back