Alliance: the Gathering - Nine Towers

mguarino

Artisan
Marshal
Hello! As many of you know, I'm an avid player of the card game Magic: the Gathering, and I like to make cards of Alliance characters in my spare time. I decided to start a new set for Nine Towers, and Toddo asked me to post them here! So, enjoy!

First up, we have this past event's big baddie: Hoarfrost!

P.S. If any of you would like cards made of your PC (or a notable NPC) for the main set that I've got, feel free to send me a picture and a description of the character (fighting style, skills, personality, anything you think would help me design the card mechanics).

Attachments

mguarino

Artisan
Marshal
Two more here: Evan Tessier's PC Otho Ironknell and Search the Map, a Cultivate variant that I made simply because the picture inspired me!

Attachments

Cozy

Scholar
HQ Staff
Can we PLEASE print-proxy these and make Alliance decks? GOD SO IMPORTANT.

OleanderSky

Artisan
New Hampshire Staff
Marshal
Diversity Committee
I wanted in on this fun! PC Alex K. as Drekken Tornth, NPC Bill as Chief Engineer Jeffrey, and a sorcery based on Bethrega being a werewolf.

Attachments

Last edited:

OleanderSky

Artisan
New Hampshire Staff
Marshal
Diversity Committee
Next up I have PC Sean C. as Dex, and an enchantment based on the scroll maker.

Attachments

Last edited:

OleanderSky

Artisan
New Hampshire Staff
Marshal
Diversity Committee
Frank W. as PC Ahi Tawhito, Bill as NPC the Dreadlord Preceptor and Henry as an elf who made him mad, Todd as NPC Master Augustus, Dave D. as PC Stephano Halik, and Frank C. as PC Captain Hogrim Earthblade.
Ahi Tawhito.jpg Dreadlord Preceptor.jpg Master Augustus.jpg Stephano Halik.jpg Captain Hogrim.jpg