Alliance Wyoming GoFundMe and Amazon Wishlist

Mulgrum

As part of our ramp up to our opening in 2022 we have launched a GoFundMe and Amazon Wishlist. We will be running this fundraiser through 2021, and will update as reward tiers are unlocked.

Our Amazon Wishlist Can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/B3016OXC1GNL?ref_=wl_share. These donations will be rewarded the same as cash donations to the GoFundMe.

Our GoFundMe can be found here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/alliance-wyoming-startup

Our initial goal is for $2500. As we begin the fundraiser, every $1 up to a total of $1500 is awarded 8 goblin stamps (gs). Rewards cannot be stacked and only the largest appropriate reward is available to any individual.

- Individual donations over $10 get the gs and 50 LCO production for your first event.

- Individual donations over $50 get the gs and 100 production points for your first event. In addition, you may choose one free LCO boon at that event.

- Individual donations over $100 get the gs and 200 production points for your first event. In addition, you may choose one free LCO boon for three events. Lastly, gain one magic item pick.

- Individual donations over $250 get the gs and 300 production points for your first event. In addition, you may choose one free LCO boon for either six events or one free LCO boon for every member of your team on the first event they attend. Lastly, gain three magic item picks.

Colorado Foamforge is also graciously offering an ultralight weapon for the first 10 donations over $250!

----[Unlocked at $1500 total donations]----
If we pass $1500 in donations, the per dollar award rate for this gofundme increases to 10gs:$1 retroactively for all donations.

----[Unlocked at $2500 total donations]----

If we do pass the initial goal of $2500, all award rates increase to 12gs:$1 and 2 dragon stamps(ds) will be applied to donations over $100.

----[Unlocked at $5000 total donations]----

If we pass $5000, ratio becomes 15:$1 and $250 donations get 10ds, $100 donations get 4 dragon stamps (ds).

Team donations- If a group of donators, who state they are part of group X, can pool their donations towards larger rewards, with the resulting reward distribution determined by the group.

100 production points for your first event. In addition, you may choose one free LCO boon at that event.

Will this be amended for out of region players and teams who will or might not be able to physically attend your game?

Last edited:
Any decision by the staff on my question?

Don't have my staff tag here yet, but I'll look into this for you and try to get back to you within the next day or two.

Any decision by the staff on my question?

Did a bit of digging and it looks as though the owners had replied to this via an email they believed was yours a while back. If that didn't go where it was supposed to, I'm very sorry. They thought this was handled.

Anyway, the answer that was decided on was that those who cannot visit games will be given additional GS to match the cost of the boons. One boon is 50GS. If others have the same issue, please let us know and we can look at doing the same for them.

It is entirely possible. I did an email transfer over to an Alliance specific email and it may not have gone over.

<3 thank you

It is entirely possible. I did an email transfer over to an Alliance specific email and it may not have gone over.

<3 thank you
No problem. Sorry for any confusion!

What is the time line to work with the Colorado Foamforge custom request? As we are now at 6 of 10, and I imagine they will want to start getting those details before the holiday season.

Not to mention very close to the stage 2 goal which is very exiting for the Opening season fundraiser.

Checking for understanding regarding the Chapter things.
300 Production, Which my own game may honor but That will be up to my staff.
Then the boon is 50GS x1-x6 events, thus 50-300 GS+ whatever Tier of GS level amount we end up at?

How does the MI pick work though?

Last edited:
What is the time line to work with the Colorado Foamforge custom request? As we are now at 6 of 10, and I imagine they will want to start getting those details before the holiday season.

Not to mention very close to the stage 1 goal which is very exiting for the Opening season fundraiser.

Checking for understanding regarding the Chapter things.
300 Production, Which my own game may honor but That will be up to my staff.
Then the boon is 50GS x1-x6 events, thus 50-300 GS+ whatever Tier of GS level amount we end up at?

How does the MI pick work though?

1) Foamforge: I'll check on this for you. Not sure the timeline offhand. However, it isn't a "customized" weapon to my understanding. I believe they're all basic pre-built ultralights from Foamforge. We'll get the description on the GfM updated to make it more clear.
2) Production: We're happy to chat staff-to-staff on that, since production isn't LCO, generally.
3) Boons: For people who absolutely, positively cannot come to a AWY game, the boons convert to 50gs per game/person involved. Thus the $100 donation bracket gives 3*50gs for the boons.
4) Magic items: We have a magic item pick document up here (https://bit.ly/3wBMcjl) that goes over the choices. We're happy to mail out the LCO tag as needed. As there are no gobbies required for the purchase, how we're handling them for purposes of the donations is that for rituals with multiple levels, you can either use one pick per level or reduce the cost by one tier (for the pick value) and spend the difference in gobbies to upgrade after using one pick.
- Example #1: You want an Arcane Armor 15. You have three picks available, and can use all three to buy the item.
- Example #2: You want an Arcane Armor 15. You have one pick available. You spend one pick and 200gs to buy the item (15AA is 350gs, but your pick brings it down one tier to 200gs).

Cool cool.

I didn't really expect it to be "to your specifications" customized. More pre-made style, color, size. As "weapon" can mean all kinds of things.

Boons & GS - cool, just wanted to check my understanding.

Production - cool, I figured for the same reason but still wanted to check instead of assume.

MI - makes sense, thank you!

Thanks for the quick update & reply.

Cool cool.

I didn't really expect it to be "to your specifications" customized. More pre-made style, color, size. As "weapon" can mean all kinds of things.

Boons & GS - cool, just wanted to check my understanding.

Production - cool, I figured for the same reason but still wanted to check instead of assume.

MI - makes sense, thank you!

Thanks for the quick update & reply.

No worries! We want it to be clear, too, so it helps us all when people ask questions. :)

Is there any chance this is still active?

Back