Always in search for arrows.

Good day, fellow beings.

I just wanted to let those of the Crossroads know that I am always in search for arrows. Not really specifically requesting them at the moment as I am with Kasuni far from the Crossroads at the moment, but I will be returning. So any fellow beings out there who have arrows that they they just can't seem to get rid of or have no need for I will be an instant customer if my coin purse chooses to allow me to be.

Thank you for listening to my announcement.

-Pino

If you are traveling to Tanaryn, I have a significant supply of arrows. You are welcome to barter for them. I am in specific need of potions, specifically Cure Mortal Wounds and Purifies.
~Iftikhaar Vorgik

I have ordered several hundred from Tulbor Ironshaper, He makes a fine arrow, and his leaf arrows are second to few. I feel shame for wasting his talents on such a pedestrian task, but I find his arrows to be far more accurate than all but Aglathorean, or Na'Vastii types. If you care i can sell you a bushel or two for cost.

Ahh good to hear from you, Sir Krieger.
At what price are you willing to part with these arrows? I am not familiar with the economics in these lands. How much per bushel?

-Pino

Back