An energetic voice through the mist

Ryan W

Artisan
Hey everybody! This is Warden!(Luke Bluwolf) It's been almost a year since I came out to meet everyone, but now Cookie (Raganzi)and myself will be coming out there in about a month. We're stoked to see you all and probably fight stuff and maybe solve some puzzles and kill undead. We're making some final arrangements right now from our Wizard tower. If there's anything you'd like us to know in advance feel free to give us a heads up. Or not! Whatevs. It can be a surprise!

See you all soon!

Hey Warden how have you been? So nothing is really going on, well except for these weird magical storms (not like the spell) that are sometimes beneficial, it gave us back our spells and learned abilities and some times bad, hurting us. I'm sure at some point it well be worse. Things always get bad before they get better right. So basically just another day in Barran.

Oh and one last thing. So it seems that normally you would fight things that are equal in experience (crazy how that works sometimes), lately these things have no rhyme or reason to their experience, almost like there is no balance, no SCALE.

Back