An invitation from Lifestorm

Last Gather,

A small group of about 10-12 of us worked hard to knock out some personal and side quests of the "not town" variety on Saturday morning. We were quite effective at getting several things done in a row.

Being that this gather appears to not have too many town tasks again, I would invite a few of you to join your swords and spells to Lifestorms to knock out several tasks at once of mid to high level difficulty.

Rather than cast about for groups , perform a single task than regroup after treasure distribution, I propose we gather a group of 10-12, set an agenda, work hard at 2-3 tasks, complete them, then regroup/treasure before setting up the next 2-3 and so on.

That way we cut down on the running around time, the grouping time, and the treasure distribution and maximize the tasks getting done.

Our Tasks So Far:

Set1 (let's shoot for Friday evening?)

put brothers at rest. Part 1
Locate the source of plague
Remove Ramona's Curse

Set 2 ( Saturday Breakfast time?)
Brothers rest part 2 and 3
Ingots

Anyone want to join us and get things done effectively?

Jehan Wyldweaver
Guild Master House Lifestorm

Last edited:
The Brotherhood is in... we have two things to accomplish:

- Lead for an ingot
- Cast a vision scroll, then locate a sample of the Original Source of Plague with the information (this will lead to a new Earth spell!)

Eric,

I presume you can cast the vision early on Friday night?

If so let's add that to the pile. Along with Ms Wrathborns GOL.

Jehan W

Jehan,

I'm available if you need my blade.

Ignathis

Jehan,

You have my asistance. Other than the squire task friday night I have nothing else set for this weekend. I would be more than glad to lend Lifestorm my shield and swords.

-Kathrina

Jehan,

I'm planning on casting the first moment I can.

Eric

- Cast a vision scroll, then locate a sample of the Original Source of Plague with the information (this will lead to a new Earth spell!)

Circle Master,

When should I find you for this and where?

Jehan,

I'm always willing to lend a hand...

~Terra Jane
Healer of the Company
Apprentice to Eric Marsters
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

Last edited:
I vould be villing to help, maybe a trade?
I help vith your goals, an you help me vith me find more of my memory.

If we could add another task, there are a group of basilisks caysing trouble south of town. there are a number of smaller ones, but 2 big ones which can petrify. I am looking to harvest their scales, as well as remove a threat to public safety.

May your hearth fire burn eternal, and your tankard endless!

~Sheriff Draco Ardel

Sherif Ardel,

I would be fine with expanding the concept to cover more ground. If not then ya we need to add your idea to the ever expanding list.

Perhaps have 2-3 groups out in rotation in Shifts?

Maxwell,

I am hoping a song will help you a bit...a whale of a tale for your my friend...
Aside from that I suggest seeking out Baron Davis for memories or another Biata.

Jehan W

Back