Announcement regarding the fate of Roann Flynt

Tantarus

Knight
(Posted around the Ceriopolis)

Roann Flynt was sentenced to Permanent Death under the laws of the Ceriopolis for the following Crimes:

Murder and Torture, dozens of counts, against Refugees heading to the Ceriopolis. Including children.
Treason for aiding the Savage Legion, repeatedly.
Treason for threatening and blackmailing Domini Vellis.

He has been obliterated but appears to have survived and resurrected elsewhere. Any sightings of him should be reported to any Equitem or Domini with all haste. He is extremely dangerous and should not be approached. He has knowledge of traps, alchemy, and swords.

Knowingly aiding this criminal and enemy of the Ceriopolis is a punishable crime.

Signed,

Equitem Tantarus

Is there any reason to believe he would travel to Sedovia to seek refuge from the Domini. I will be in the region for their coming gather and will keep an eye out, but as I am not familiar with the laws of either land I am uncertain as to what action I can take if I were to see him in Foxbridge while I'm there. I understand that in Ceriopolis he is to be killed on sight (if reasonably safe to do so) or reported to the Domini, but what action can be taken if he should be found elsewhere in Fortannis? Is this sentence recognized outside of Ceriopolis, or is he effectively untouchable so long has he hides outside the reach of the Domini?

-Edarius Olmarin

Roann is, if anything, less welcome in Foxbridge than Ceriopolis, and is unlikely to seek refuge there. It would be inadvisable to assault him there, but someone else will likely do so regardless. Please alert us if this assumption proves incorrect.

Dominus Mortem Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth

Will do Vellis, I will send a message through the mists should he choose to show his face in Foxbridge.

Edarius,

I would strongly suggest notifying the Reeve and Magistrate. The judgement would not travel as far as I am aware, but I'm sure they would have something to say about it.

-Kel

Understood, If I recall correctly Ashok is our Reeve, but I cannot recall who our magistrate is.

Fix is the Magistrate in Sedovia.

Back