ANNOUNCEMENTS for the AUGUST 2016 event.

Diamond_Kate

Artisan
Gettysburg Staff
Attention! Plot response submission time is now over. Rich will be working on your responses over the next week to provide you with what you needs to know.

Magic Item requests are also over at this time. Please refrain from last minute requests. I have a lot more on my plate at this time. There will be more events to come. ;)

On that note, Emily is stepping down as HoP. She will be at my beck and call to answer all of the little fiddly bits of your previous plot and I will be working with my new HoP to get ready for next year.

Attention!!! We are looking for kitchen crew to run shifts working the tavern for Breakfast on Saturday, Dinner on Saturday, or Breakfast on Sunday. We will provide the food. You just make the stuff! We are looking for 3-4 people per shift and will be paying each shift 6 gold for their services. Each person will also receive gobbies for their assistance in making sure everything is cleaned up after each shift. If you are interested in helping to run the Tavern for a shift. please contact - Rich Ditzler here or by e-mail.

Also I am hoping to pull off a Feast again for the end of the Season. IF anyone would like to help out with that. Please let Rich know so we can begin coordinating. I will happily provide tavern bounties and gobbies for anyone willing to donate to that endeavor.

Finally, I apologize for the late hour announcing the theme of the upcoming event. I have had some changes in who was writing what and will be posting this very shortly. (hopefully in the next day or so!)

PS - Please remember there is a ratio in effect for paying PCs and NPCs. please pre-reg and pay early to guarantee a slot for yourself. If you are coming to NPC PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! TELL US AND pre-register on our website!

NPCS PREREGISTER HERE! http://alliancegettysburg.com/npc-registration/
PCs PRE-LOGIST HERE! http://alliancegettysburg.com/pre-logistics/

Back