anyone ordered from these fine folks?

Yardpuppy

I was wondering if anyone has ordered/seen/worn the clothing from the online store armstreet dot com? Is their stuff decent? Awful? Super wonderful ice cream sundae with full plate female armor on top?

I am interested in ordering clothing from them but am always wary of ordering online.

Thanks

Never heard of them. I always use medieval armory for what it's worth. All as advertised and sturdy.

I've never ordered from them but I've seen their clothing in person and it was very nice. Shipping times and prices are a little higher due to being in the Ukraine, but I've heard they're reliable from people that have ordered from them. They're armor LOOKS very functional and very eye catching, though I haven't handled any in person, I've only seen their pics. It looks very "correct" as far as armor goes.

Scott

I have one of their things:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MEDIEVAL-LAMELLAR-S ... 35a5b112ae

I don't have the helmet or the bracers seen in the pic but shipping was still 150-200 or something. It's made to be worn with a gambeson but I opted for football shoulderpads and an underarmor shirt instead cause otherwise it would be too hot. It weighs 32 pounds. Seems to be well-made because I don't think it's about to fall apart or anything.

Back