Apologies and new email

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

Things have been completely nutters around here at Neverpeak Mtn.
With full transparency, I wanted to give you a few updates as to why some of you may have been wondering where Jesse is and why I am not responding as often as I should to your emails. This is not a list of excuses, this is just full transparency.

I am not depressed. I am totally fine and happy. :)

We have been working outside usually committing to 12 hour days or longer. Weekends too when we don't have a show or a larp. I have lost a total of 15 pounds in the process. lol As of right now, we have built 4 cabins and fixed up the guild building. Still needs doors. (this weekend!)

Getting ready for Symposium and doing my LARP homework on 2.0 to make sure I am up to date on all of the new rules, votes, and bylaws going into all things 2.0. Followed by 2 days of Symposium and Nationals.

Never-ending delays in the tavern.... UPDATE! We will be finally pouring concrete this week. BTW- the old tavern collapsed, bent, and broke, and that was fun spending the day uncoiling that hot mess, contacting their customer service, and asking for a refund... DR had to use the green army tent for their saloon, which also had a roof pole bend and break, which we we fixed on site live at game with creative ingenuity. We SHOULD have the real tavern up before July event. Crossed fingers!

Leather business is CRAZY this time of year. Tons of custom orders... followed by Loveland Medieval festival the first weekend of June, followed by our opener, followed by Denver COmic con, followed by DR.... now I can breathe for two weeks... which means going back to my 12 hour days outside building stuffs.

There is a long list that I could go on for... but I will spare you and just say this: I am truly sorry if you feel that I have not gotten back to you in a timely fashion about a great many things. I will try to do better... and to that end, we have created a new email just for all things site related! Diana will be monitoring all things site related... because there seems to be many queries about it! yay! The email is NeverpeakMTN@gmail.com

Feel free to shoot her a message with all of your concerns and comments about site related issues.

In addition to apologizing to our player base for my lack of responses in a timely fashion, I'd also like to apologize to and thank the hard working, dedicated members of my plot team, who I often fail to answer in a timely fashion.
I'd also like to apologize to and thank Mike Paxton for handling the follow ups from many of you when I fail in my duty as owner.
I have promised myself to dedicate an hour each night to emails so I can be better about this in the future.
Thank you everyone for continuing to put your faith in me.

With apologies,
Jesse Grabowski

Love ya man! Let's get to buildin this weekend!

A leader that admits to their mistakes and works to correct them is a leader worth following. We appreciate all the hard work you are putting in Jesse! :)

You and Diana are both still amazing and have dealt with all this nonsense with AMAZING patience and ingenuity. <3

Hey Jesse! Is there a project list somewhere to get an idea of what needs to be done? I know my way around/have many power tools to potentially bring down with me, and could use the exercise in helping lift heavy things/build structures. I'd just like to know what the goals are for a given weekend, etc. Beats sitting around an empty house on the weekends I don't have my kids.

Back