April 19th Conversion Day

Ryan S

Scholar
Hey Guys!

On April 19th, we will be hosting a one-day conversion day to help players get ready to play for this year.

We will be at Hamline University: East Hall from 6:30pm to 9pm.

Given our limited time on Saturday, we will not be doing magic item or production item conversions at the Saturday one-day event. If you have magic items that you would like converted for the one-day, you should attend this conversion day, or email logistics at: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com before Thursday April 18th at midnight.

Players should bring anything that requires a conversion to the 2.0 rules.

We hope to see you there!

How's parking? Anything special we should know? Knock three times, wait, then knock twice more?

If we are not able to attend the party how is the best way to handle production conversion?

As a Seattle staff member, I support this.

I think we found one or two corrections that needed to get made following our conversion day last weekend, I'll double check to see if they got implemented into that link.

How's parking? Anything special we should know? Knock three times, wait, then knock twice more?

There is a public parking lot near the building, and it is next to a residential area which allows for street parking. Hopefully it shouldn't be too busy at the college at a Friday night. We will have signs up to direct you to the correct rooms.

If we are not able to attend the party how is the best way to handle production conversion?

That doc that Seattle created looks good, and would definitely serve the needed purpose. Otherwise we'd need you to send us a comprehensive list of what needs to be converted, and what new tags you need.

Do you want us to bring the reps for our MIs?

Do you want us to bring the reps for our MIs?

It shouldn't be necessary so long as the rep# is on the original tag, and the Rep hasn't changed. If you plan on using a different rep, then you should bring it (or a good picture) so that a proper description can be added to the tag.

Back