April 23rd-25th Convoy to Wayside (Chicago)

Lurin

Duke
First off before you ask, we've scheduled much of our season already look for upcoming posts from our General Manager, and we are currently waiting on confirmation on the next set of weekends (hey they are volunteers)

But while we are prepping that plenty of people have put forth an interested in joining our convoy to the Chi-town game April the 23rd-25th, if you are interested in coming, let us know here so we can figure out car loads etc. We usually leave for Chicago around noon when possible, but occasionally we've left later in the day to roll in late in the evening depend on folks schedules.

Please indicate if you are willing/able to drive or provide a car! Gas shouldn't be more then 30-40 a head (less if the vehicles are full)

I'll probably be going! But I think Sarah and I are already planning on pooling with Your GM and her wife. ;)

I will check mah schedule for school/work :) but I will most likely be ready and pumped to go!

I am sooo up for it!!!

I think I will file this under the category of "mayyyybe."

k, putting the dates in the old time off request log :) So I should be good for the 3rd and this weekend event :D:D dave....you know i get shotgun....or am i going to have to have the 'talk' with you again?....you know i don't hurting you...why do you make me do it so often? :evil:

Hrm it sounds like maybe we need to make the shotgun position buyable for goblin stamps....

Give more gobbies and we will talk :)

Well, after careful consideration concerning my schedule and such it is decided. I will (pending unforeseen event) be able to attend and am also willing and able to drive. It might be a good idea for me to carpool with someone else but if space is unavailable I will open my car up for use.

Well seeing as how Dave doesn't want me :( I will be glad to join your car on the trip :) I am more that willing to help drive a shift as well if you like, send me a PM and we can figure out some details :)

I :) think ;) you :D should :) smile :D some ;) more :) Brent! :lol: :cool: :cool: ;) :D

Approximately, what's the APL in Wayside (just out of curiosity)?

20 million!

I'm not 100% but I would guess somewhere around 12ish, maybe low-mid teens.

But seriously please don't let that determine whether or not you go. I played my whole first season as a lower than 10th level character in chapters where the APL of games was regularly over 17+ and it was a TON of fun. A good chapter will take all players into account, and you'd be surprised, sometimes the lower level characters actually make more of the important stuff happen. ;)

My second ever weekend game with like a lvl 4 or 5 characters was in Chicago and it was a lot of fun, so you should come go, bottom line.

Heck, I'd love to go to the Chicago chapter, and believe me, the APL would not stand in my way. It's just the matter of my schedule and whether I can go or not, as well as who I'd be able to hitch a ride down there with. I'll check in the near future to see if I can go.

On a somewhat unrelated note: I'm not exactly sure how to use my gobbies (I know what you can do with them, I'm just not exactly sure how to go about doing it), so would/how could I use my SoMN gobbies to blanket myself some build before going to the Wayside event (If I could go, that is) without going to a SoMN event (considering I'll be missing the April 3rd event)?

I would very much like to go to wayside for the 23-25th event. I wont know for sure till at least the beginning of april but I'm gonna try to make it. I would definitely need to ride with someone though. My car will get me to the cities, but its not so reliable that I would trust it all the way to Chicago and back. I would pitch in for gas If I can get a spot in someones car.

I'll gather up a list of all the interested folks around April the 5th and we'll start listing cars and passangers to make sure we know what we have so we can look at what adjustments might need to be made. I'll also be encourageing some full time PCS to giving npcing a go in Chicago as we don't want to slam them with 12 more PCs and no more npcs ^.^

If I were to go, I would be perfectly content being an NPC.

Back