April favorites!

Lurin

Duke
Like all chapters we love to hear about what you enjoyed. This could be a plot line, a npc, a pc, or even a monster or bit of role play.

So how about it what did you enjoy? More items are more fun!

1 silver for jello; 1 gold for the spoon.
I have pocket money; Its my life savings and took 9 years to make. What can I get for 2 copper?
Monsterous Rabbit with huge gnashing teeth.
She is not looking right? Lets go all out. . .
We need to make friends. . . .Posion paranoia.
They come in the mist, mostly.
If we are not to be antagonistic we can not choose a side and must do nothing.
Leave my Orchard!
We need to feed it, quick cutt of my arm.
Thorny problems and intoxicating moss.
Fey politics.
What do you mean lightning comes when we do a ritual?
So cold . . . wait is that a furnace?
Mine,

Some of my Random Favorites from the NPC Side.

- Kevin the Ooze and catching Twurp in the butt with 5 massive about 4 times, so very close from getting away.
- I call down a lightning strike! (You npcs ROCKED that effect and looked awesome)
- 'I Brush bones off my body' "oh crap he's doing it again!"
- The look on Heinricht's face when the poor child didn't have a few gold to spend on treats. and then pivoting to trying to shake down Faustion by proxy.
- All things Cat, he was such a ...cat
- Moving the mobile solar lights Friday night works so much better than expected!
- <Howls> 'Oh crap I think that's a wolf'
- Calling Piercing to various effects to the glee of the PCs
- The CCC (Catherine's Caring Caregivers) and their discussion with the PCs
- The Puzzle mod
- Playing Ocord, the most caring, loving, warm, inspiring, friend to all npc ever.
- Calamitous and negotiations to buy information he didn't have.
- Compliments post pantherghast fight, nice to know I can still give new PCs a good show. (and I have a few new scrapes and bruises to prove it)
- PC betting on the various factions, will be interesting to see who wins (cause I have no idea either!)
- Gnolls and the Boss/big boss/little boss discussion happening while Heinricht was waiting in ambush.
- 'you've got nice fur!' 'Oh wow thanks!' <begins gnoll discussion about fur care while pcs continue to refit armor> 'Did that really work?
- Heinricht getting assassinated while looting my poor innocent bunny card.

-Late edits
- Seeing the first PELs come in with great feed back and the first couple of virtue nominations.
- Worrying that we didn't run hard enough and getting feedback saying 'Dudes slow down a little/add some extra rest time!'

Quotes and lexicon:

Go pick some berries. Means get lost.
Send your family to the capital. Means we will kill you.

Back