Are you in need of a Blacksmith

Dal

I am Kelb Treebringer Wanderer, I am a master smith who frequents Foxbridge and Stradyn (OOG Oregon and Seattle). If you would like to buy or sell arms and armor through the mist, privately dream me with what you want. I charge 2 copper per production point plus one silver per order. If you want items silvered or strengthened I will do that as well but the price will be more.

Kelb the Dwarf

Reactions: Jim
hm

Ooooh, blacksmith fight?

Don't know if i should ignore it, be offended, or buy everything

Last edited:
I would put it up to someone not knowing the market of the local area. A simple, non-violent correction would be good.
Aww where's the fun in that? :D

Last edited:
Oh! No, no, I didn't mean a literal fight, not over something like this. I wanted to see the bidding war. Economic matters aren't my particular field of interest but the social structures behind them can actually be pretty fascinating...

Tulbor please don't actually fight anyone. That would be mean.

Kelb, I'm sorry if I was rude. We have several master blacksmiths here, which might make your offer more complicated. That's all I meant.

Last edited:
I believe I met Master Tulbor recently when a number of us went to the outsider plain (OOG Big West), or it may have been another with a similar name. If he is the one I am thinking of he did not impress me as being very congenial, although that may have been a misplaced conception. As to the laws and customs of your land, I admit I am ignorant. If I have encroached upon some aspect of law or custom you have my apology. If you have several master smiths in your midst it is unlikely that one would want the complication of trading through the mist with a foreigner such as myself. With many smiths in the area I would think that my prices would have been too expensive, but the voices I hear indicates that my prices were lower than the norm for your area? As to Plue I believe we also met in the outsider plain, at leas the name is familiar.

Kelb the Dwarf

See, there you go again, testing if I should ignore the slight or be offended.

Oh! No, no, I didn't mean a literal fight, not over something like this. I wanted to see the bidding war. Economic matters aren't my particular field of interest but the social structures behind them can actually be pretty fascinating...

Tulbor please don't actually fight anyone. That would be mean.

Kelb, I'm sorry if I was rude. We have several master blacksmiths here, which might make your offer more complicated. That's all I meant.

I wasn't planning on fighting anyone, my response was to someone who is apparently no longer part of this conversation. And my comment was made purely in jest.

Any good merchant will tell you prices fluxuate on any number of factors...

~Vivienne

Back