ARE YOU PLAYING DEADLANDS???

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Okay Folks, I'm just curious. Who's coming to play Deadlands? Are you PCing or NPCing?

For the record, I will be PCing!

~Jaimi

PCing!

For the opener I will hopefully be PC'ing, it really depends on what my wife decides is a good idea since it would be two Alliance weekends in a row. At the very least I will show up for the day Saturday to NPC for you all.

-John W.

I have all intentions of being there and PCing, though I am stuck in the same "I might be dead" boat as John.

I'll be Pea Seaing
is that anything like sea poop?...pea soup...HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :?

my husband mike will be pee c-ing as well....

it will be our first time on the other side of the skeleton mask/green makeup/etc.

OMG... The boards let me post! Clearing internet history for the 5th time this morning was apparently just the thing to allow this one single post!

I plan on NPCing, I'm trying to convince a few others to join me... buhahaha...

~Kelly

not sure if I'm NPCing, trying to get my MWE killed or starting a new chump... but I'll probably be there...

I will be NPCing and bringing 1 or 2 others who will also be NPCing. Count on Definatly 2 NPCs.

I can't wait. My calander says kick *** on April 18th....

NPCing, most likely bringing another one with me.
April is gonna be fun:
1st weekend- HQ
2nd weekend- Wedding in DC
3rd weekend- NH
4th weekend- HQ
1st weekend of May: Die of exhaustion (Sean Metzler can have my stuff)
-toddo

No, I won't be there. I don't have other plans, or anything, I'm just too cool.

Dan "Never Put Off Till Tomorrow That Which You Can Blatantly Lie About Today" Beshers

dan if i thought you were serious about not being there i might cry...then i'd make rory beat you up and stuff like how bam bam could pick barney up and toss him about!!!

aaaand all the really cool people will be at some campground in NH so you just have to come because everyone else is doing it ...like switching to Geico! :mrgreen:

holy toledo...everyone's bringing a friend! i feel so left out...ben and stephanie will have to be my friends and we'll be theirs...

its like in sunday school we'd all get a gold star for bringing a friend...if i bring my rule book do i get a star for like bringing my NERO bible??

I'll be there pcing with a big orange headband! :D I will also try to bring my little sister to NPC since she's finally 18 now. She's been wanting to come for a few years =)

KaiLan said:
I'll be there pcing with a big orange headband! :D I will also try to bring my little sister to NPC since she's finally 18 now. She's been wanting to come for a few years =)

Jess! Can you link or PM me the creamy chicken casserole recipe?! All the ones I found are gross. :cry:

I'll be in attendance as Amaranthus for the opener. We shall see how well that works out.
--bill

Back