Armor and Shield

Tetsu

Scout
I may be in the market for some armor and a shield. I ain't lookin' for a real heavy suit. Somethin' like light chain would do the trick. If you got some wares yer lookin' to sell then let me know. I don't got much in the way of coin so maybe we can work out a trade.

I should be around Fairdale in a couple o' days. I frequent the Black Stag Tavern. The name's Flint Boulderback, Dwarf. Should you come lookin' I usually sport a red and white surcoat, standard issue of his Grace's armed forces.

Regards,

Man-at-Arms Flint Boulderback, Vex Squad, Legion D

Greetings Man-at-Arms Flint. It will be my pleasure to work out a fair trade for a suit of light, functional armor. I have a handful of well-crafted suits and am anxious to help our brave warriors continue their noble fight. It's truly a pity that you have so little coin but I am interested in celestial battle scrolls and perhaps certain potions or antidotes.

My name is Moon Silvertongue and I am actually staying in the tavern in Fairedale so you should have no trouble finding me.

I do not believe that I have a shield, but perhaps if you purchase a large enough supply of my [strong]Stronghorn the Bullkin's chocolate and coconut muscle provider[/strong] and exercise hard for several human lifetimes eventually your muscles will be hard enough to shatter even the strongest dwarven hammers.

Back