Arriving in Calenhelm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garou52

So this is the often spoke of Ogres Heads tavern. Phelan says to himself. After a longer then anticipated journey Phelan has finally made it. " that's what I get for taking Cletus' s so called short cut" he says with a toothy grin. Pushing open the doors to the tavern. He pauses a moment and takes in the smells and sights around him. Phelan strides wearily over to a unoccupied table and sits down with his back against the wall. Shaking out the dust from his fur and fluffing up his magnificent tail, Phelan calls out to the nearest barmaid. " I would have some ale and whatever you have on the spit. Is there rooms available by they way?" Taking a closer look around him Phelan looks for a familier face. Now that I'm here....how do I let the others know?

IG: Phelan Marrok
OG: Shawn Weir

a messanger arrives. He looks over the Wolf-kin, twice and then clears his throat. "S'cuse me, Master Marrok?" he asks hesitantly. "I have this invitation to Her Grand Duchess' Ball this weekend. Sorry for the delay in getting this to you, but you are a hard, uhm, man, to find." He hands a small parchmant wrapped in a ribbon to Phelan.

Phelan reaches out to take the message " Thank you good sir. Turning this way and that phelan looks up with a confused look. "Ummn two questions....what's a ball and what does this say?" Giving a embarrassed shrug he sheepishly continues " I don't know how to read. " he says with grin.

the messenger looks a bit confused at first then starts to understand. "Ah, my appologies Master Marrok. This letter is an invitation to the Masquerade Ball her Grace, the Grand Duchess of Calanhelm, is throwing in honour of the Heroes of Parson's Breach. You are to attend in your finest clothing, preferably a bath beforehand, at 7 bells. It will be held at her Mansion just outside the city proper on her estate. Leave your weapons at your place of rest as it would be ill advised to show up armed to a Masquerade. Finally, you will need a mask, hence the term. You can find a wide variety in the market from hand held masks to ones that fit over your face snuggly. If you require finer attire, I would again suggest the marketplace. They have a fine selection. Is there anything else?" the messenger waits briefly for a response as he has a few more invitations in his hand and seems eager to move along.

" ahh I see. Thank you for the explanation. Tell your alpha that I will be attending this "ball".

You hear a voice in your head. It's female.
You can only make out 2 words ASTRAL... TRAPPED....

Phelan's world closes in around him, filled with blackness.

OOG: You are rendered unconcious.

Phelan awakens to a very confusing scene. Most of the people in the Ogre's Head are still out cold. He can sense that they live, yet try as he might, they do not respond to his touch. A few begin to stir as he makes his way to the front doors. He finds it hard to focus as though needles were poking him in the eyes and boring straight into his brain.

"Shards!. What in the name of winter court was THAT!!". Forcing himself to focus Phelan pushes open the doors, wincing in fresh bout of pain the activity brings. Phelan gingerly looks outside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back