Arsita's Apothecary

Hello people of Wayside!
Arsita's Apothecary is currently undergoing renovations and will not be available for normal viewing of it's splendor and sparkle.

Fret not!

The Bits 'n Baubles you desire are still available!!! Please review the paintings, send me a pigeon, and I will hand deliver your item this upcoming market day. I can also create custom pieces to your specifications! Not enough time for this upcoming market day but come find me so we can work out the details for your one of a kind piece.
20150804_175324 A.jpg20150804_175502 A.jpg20150804_175509 A.jpg20150804_175839.jpg20150804_175043.jpg
Prices are negotiable via trades! If you are a younger adventurer and these prices are a bit rich for your blood please ask about our new adventurer discount.
1- Large Necklaces 5 Gold
2- Medium Necklaces 3 Gold
3- Small Necklaces and Rings 1 Gold
Bracelets - 4 Gold
'W' Ward signifiers 3 Gold
20150804_175324 A.jpg 20150804_175502 A.jpg 20150804_175509 A.jpg 20150804_175839.jpg 20150804_175043.jpg

I have two questions,

1. do the necklaces come with string, or do I need to provide my own?

2. I have grown a liking for one of your necklaces in the second painting. By your painting the necklace I'm looking at is in the second column, third row. Is a lighter blue necklace, is this one still available?

All necklaces come with string (oog imitation leather with lobster clasp 18inch or i can make a slide knot with regular string to your exact length requirements) and yes it is still available! Can i put it aside for you?

I like all of these things. Feel free to just take all of my gold.

But actually, I will take a closer look at them between now and the next day to figure out what REALLY catches my eye! I think I may need more rings...

-Radi

Asura - consider it done.
Radi - Excellent! Please do let me know if you had any questions while you peruse!
-Arsita

Don't delay adventurers! Just 12 hours or so to let me know if you would like a sparkling, one of piece of your very own!

Beads, necklaces, W's, rings oh my the Sparkle!
Now is the time my fellow adventurers! Take a gander at the paintings and let me know what to put aside for you!

Commission a piece of your very own! I can create a custom piece to your specifications. Just send me a pigeon!!! Please give me plenty of time to create your fabulous one of kind piece.

If you requested something last market please send me a pigeon for confirmation. Someone asked for a W but I cannot for the life of me remember who...so speak up!
-Arsita

Back