ASF 2016 Opener: Maelstrom Long Weekend Event 01/15-18/16

Visitors from afar arrived in great numbers to lend their sword, spell, and a revel was had. The spirits heard, and a great many of them resurrected. Including those long since thought forever lost, and others more strange still. The forces of Flame, and their allies among the faction of Havok assaulted the Lantern Bearers eventually finding their way down to the city.

After the hurried flight from the Vaeltarii city, to another underground fastness. The Lantern Bearers, with Gloom at their side, raised the wall of flame, and thus summoned the griffon of flame to face them.

A harrowing fight ensued with twisted flame elementals and undead at the Gryphons side. It fell at some cost. Now with winter firmly upon the allies they look to their stores unearthed by one of the unlikely resurrections. The Empress of the Anazatae?

New foes can no longer hide in the shadows, yet old ones still remain. Now the lantern bearers look to their future, immediate, and long term. They must seek new ways, and old if they are to survive their foes, and winter itself.

Important! This event will be hosted at:
Camp Krem
102 Brook Ln, Boulder Creek, CA 95006

Note: Camp Krem has a copious amount of cabin space that we have access to.

Downtime and RSVPs will be due a little bit earlier this year than they had
Downtimes are due by Friday January 1st 11:59 pm. Send them to: Maelstrom@alliancesf.net
We will also be accepting pre-registrations until Friday January 8th 11:59 pm.
Please use our Pre-Reg Form! And if you want, Pre-Pay here!

Event Cost:
Players:

$75.00 if you have pre-registered on or before Friday January 8th.
$100.00 at the door.

-$5.00 Bay area Larp reward
If you have attended one of our local Larps bring your character sheet from their last game for 5 dollars off this game! This counts for the following local Larps:
-Realms of Conflict
-Gaslight
-Firefly
-Dark Prospects

New Players are $40.00 to play if you pre-reg, or $50 if you show up at the door!

To our returning players! If you bring a New Player along and they play for at least 3 Games, you will receive 50% the cost of a Weekend event of your choice! Make sure you note the referral in the purple binder at check in!

Cast and Crew:
Free to play!

Food:
There is a Meal Plan available for $30. Meals are planned for Friday Night Dinner, Saturday Morning Breakfast, Saturday Night Dinner, Sunday Morning Breakfast, Sunday Night Dinner.

Meals are provided for cast and crew. If you are a guild member, or are planning on NPCíng please let us know so we can feed you.

Snacks and Sandwich materials will be provided throughout the event.

Bottled water will be provided.

I have a question. If I'm a new player and this is my first game as a player, how do I prepay for this event if there's no option for new players on the PayPal checkout?
The only option I see is to pay the 75 for the long weekend event.

you can pre-reg and then bring cash

Back