Ashe and Rowan

Do you know if anything more has been discovered about the prisoner that was taken from the trip through the rift over a week ago?

I am assuming that you are referring to the person who followed us back through that accursed rift are you not Jax? I myself have heard nothing. If I were to hazard a guess, I would guess that either the sheriff or the Healer's Guild guildmaster would be the one's to follow up with.

Come now Ashe, are you trying to get Jax exacuted? I think if Jax just asked "What time is it?" of the Healers Guild, let alone something of substance, he'd be killed as a traitor of some sort. Need I remind you what happened last time something like that happened? If I never see another dead cow in my lifetime it will still be to soon.

Jax, based on my knowladge of the local customs and the demeanor of our guest I would suspect he's either been killed or drafted into the army. If you want I'll come with you to the sherrif's to find out for sure. Just try not to ask any questions that get me killed. Traveling with Ashe is stressful enough without adding more to it.

Brett Rodgers said:
I think if Jax just asked "What time is it?" of the Healers Guild, let alone something of substance, he'd be killed as a traitor of some sort. Need I remind you what happened last time something like that happened?

I trust this is not my guild you speak of. If you believe the Healer's guild is going to execute anyone, we may want to speak about this further.

Lord Elryion Nyonos
Healer's Guild Master

Brett Rodgers said:
Come now Ashe, are you trying to get Jax exacuted? I think if Jax just asked "What time is it?" of the Healers Guild, let alone something of substance, he'd be killed as a traitor of some sort. Need I remind you what happened last time something like that happened? If I never see another dead cow in my lifetime it will still be to soon.

Jax, based on my knowladge of the local customs and the demeanor of our guest I would suspect he's either been killed or drafted into the army. If you want I'll come with you to the sherrif's to find out for sure. Just try not to ask any questions that get me killed. Traveling with Ashe is stressful enough without adding more to it.

Lately, i wouldn't be surprised .
I was interested only from the standpoint that i was hoping someone checked to make sure he didn't bring anything unpleasant back with him.
I've been thinking about the samples that several of the others *names escape me, as i believe i was hit with amnesia several times* had brougt back with them, which i saw them looking at at the tavern..those flower samples? and i started wondering, if those plants had such an overpowering ability to choke the life out of the other fauna, and to become sentient and aggressive, how do we know that pollen from those flowers won't be enough to start the exact same process here, in our plant life?

Shane_Macomber said:
I trust this is not my guild you speak of. If you believe the Healer's guild is going to execute anyone, we may want to speak about this further.

Lord Elryion Nyonos
Healer's Guild Master

I believe they meant the Earth Guild, my Lord.
It seems that you can be threatened with execution for merely a question to them..

Cerulean Jax said:
I believe they meant the Earth Guild, my Lord.
It seems that you can be threatened with execution for merely a question to them..

I'm such a ninny. Thank you Rowan for the correction (Since when is travelling with me stressful? Its not like I'm the only one who ever stepped through a strange portal or doorway before you know...) I honestly do not know who you should ask Jax, although I will happily go with you to follow up the matter if you like. I have a life spell as you may recall... actually you probably wouldn't given whatelse you can't recall from our little adventure together. And like you I must admit some confusion between the Guilds'. Is there a difference between a Healers' Guild and an Earth Guild? I honestly thought that there was none, and given their recent vocalizations, have made me somewhat leary about pursuing membership with any guild.

-Ashe

Ashe said:
Is there a difference between a Healers' Guild and an Earth Guild? I honestly thought that there was none, and given their recent vocalizations, have made me somewhat leary about pursuing membership with any guild.

-Ashe

I agree with you completely on that point.

Shane_Macomber said:
Their is no Earth Guild here, only the Healers Guild of Andar.

Lord Elryion Nyonos
Healer's Guild Master

If there's no Earth Guild, then why do so many people talk about it and claim to be members of it?

Common Terminology would be my assumption. I don't believe their to be a difference in this town. Many of the people here have travelled many places. They may have just gotten used to a different title.

Lord Elryion Nyonos
Healer's Guild Master

Cerulean Jax said:
If there's no Earth Guild, then why do so many people talk about it and claim to be members of it?

It is with no disrespect Lord Elryion Nyonos that I find that I too must second Jax's question. I have met one or two people who've identified themselves as being members of a Healer's Guild, those same people have also used the term 'Earth Guild' as well when identifying themselves. And recently it has come to light that the Earth Guild is under suspicion. No disrespect meant, but it is rather confusing at least tome m'lord. If you could clarify it all it would greatly be appreciated.

-Ashe

Ashe said:
It is with no disrespect Lord Elryion Nyonos that I find that I too must second Jax's question. I have met one or two people who've identified themselves as being members of a Healer's Guild, those same people have also used the term 'Earth Guild' as well when identifying themselves. And recently it has come to light that the Earth Guild is under suspicion. No disrespect meant, but it is rather confusing at least tome m'lord. If you could clarify it all it would greatly be appreciated.

-Ashe

Why have we started this up again Jax? Just wait a few more days and will explain how the guild works. Honestly, have you no patience? There is no such thing as the Healer's Guild of Andar- it is all the Earth Guild of Andar in which you will find both Healers and Earth Scholars of various knowledge and experiance. I will chalk this up to more of this strange behavior that has been eminating from this town ever since the defeat of the Dark Fae the Strega. Now could my dreams please be left undisturbed with this matter?

Healer General Adjunct Taye Lindstrom

No offense is intended Healer General Adjunct Taye Lindstrom, but point in fact, Jax didn't bring it up, I did. As to why, well to show comradship and support I should think.
Now that you've brought it to light though I also find myself as curious as a kitten in a coop. What is the poor common man to make when two respected members of your guild give these statements?

"Their is no Earth Guild here, only the Healers Guild of Andar."

"There is no such thing as the Healer's Guild of Andar- it is all the Earth Guild of Andar in which you will find both Healers and Earth Scholars of various knowledge and experiance."

While I'm not one to often admit to shortcomings, I must say it fair boggles the limits of my understanding to determine how to contradicting statements could be true. But, as they where given by a General Adjunct and a Lordly Master Healer they must both be true. Perhaps it's some of this strange behavior that has been eminating from this town ever since the defeat of the Dark Fae the Strega? But these sorts of matters are beyond me. It's the fair truth that the matters of my betters are twisted and convulated beyond my ken.

As for your dreams, General Adjunct, I don't know what to say though I'll give it a go. For myself, I wouldn't even presume to have any authority over them nor their content. Though in the nature of friendliness I must profess that my dear dear mother, may her soul rest in peace, always suggested a good cup of warm milk ladened down with whiskey to temper unpleasant dreams. And say what some would about her, she always slept soundly.

-Rowan

This dream is making my head hurt.
If your worried about the time, just watch the sun. The sun won't try kill you, I don't think, and isn't early as confusing as all this healer, earth, whatever else guild stuff.

-Syndel

Brett Rodgers said:
No offense is intended Healer General Adjunct Taye Lindstrom, but point in fact, Jax didn't bring it up, I did. As to why, well to show comradship and support I should think.
Now that you've brought it to light though I also find myself as curious as a kitten in a coop. What is the poor common man to make when two respected members of your guild give these statements?

"Their is no Earth Guild here, only the Healers Guild of Andar."

"There is no such thing as the Healer's Guild of Andar- it is all the Earth Guild of Andar in which you will find both Healers and Earth Scholars of various knowledge and experiance."

While I'm not one to often admit to shortcomings, I must say it fair boggles the limits of my understanding to determine how to contradicting statements could be true. But, as they where given by a General Adjunct and a Lordly Master Healer they must both be true. Perhaps it's some of this strange behavior that has been eminating from this town ever since the defeat of the Dark Fae the Strega? But these sorts of matters are beyond me. It's the fair truth that the matters of my betters are twisted and convulated beyond my ken.

As for your dreams, General Adjunct, I don't know what to say though I'll give it a go. For myself, I wouldn't even presume to have any authority over them nor their content. Though in the nature of friendliness I must profess that my dear dear mother, may her soul rest in peace, always suggested a good cup of warm milk ladened down with whiskey to temper unpleasant dreams. And say what some would about her, she always slept soundly.

-Rowan

Well said, Rowan. And thank you for pointing out where the question came from.
Adjunct, or whoever you are this week, if you want to incur my disdain, please keep shifting all the blame for everything you find annoying on me.
I really DO enjoy it.

Jim said:
Why have we started this up again Jax? Just wait a few more days and will explain how the guild works. Honestly, have you no patience? There is no such thing as the Healer's Guild of Andar- it is all the Earth Guild of Andar in which you will find both Healers and Earth Scholars of various knowledge and experiance. I will chalk this up to more of this strange behavior that has been eminating from this town ever since the defeat of the Dark Fae the Strega. Now could my dreams please be left undisturbed with this matter?

Healer General Adjunct Taye Lindstrom

Lord Nyonos seems to have a completely different opinion.
Stay out of my dreams, Adjunct, if you find my questions so distasteful.
And just in case you misunderstoood a statement of mine YET again, it wasn't a request.

Goodman Jax,

I don't think you quite understand. Any Adjunct of the Earth Guild of Andar is a respected and knowledgeable individual, and should be treated with respect. He holds far more sway then I, and I would be deeply offended by your commentary. I cannot speak for him.
When involving the Healer General Adjunct, my opinion doesn't really matter. The Healer General Adjunct is far my superior, so I can only politely suggest you watch your mouth.

Lord Elryion Nyonos
Earth Guild Master

Shane_Macomber said:
Goodman Jax,

I don't think you quite understand. Any Adjunct of the Earth Guild of Andar is a respected and knowledgeable individual, and should be treated with respect. He holds far more sway then I, and I would be deeply offended by your commentary. I cannot speak for him.
When involving the Healer General Adjunct, my opinion doesn't really matter. The Healer General Adjunct is far my superior, so I can only politely suggest you watch your mouth.

Lord Elryion Nyonos
Earth Guild Master

My Lord, i'm offended by the Adjunct's repeated dogging of my questions, going so far as to accuse me of questions that others have raised. He may have authority, and power, and a title, but what good are all those if he has not the conscience or the discerning mind? I made no intent to find an enemy, but he seems rather set on making me his.
If my actions have caused you trouble, for that i apologise, as my intent was never to bring you or anyone else grief.
But that is the only apology i'm going to give ANYONE.

Sadly Jax, While I understand the nature of your complaint, that which you complain about is the privledge of another. Sadly, Privledge often is the definition of many of the Nobles I have had the privledge to know. I would advise in show all due respect, and to remember that where they go, they are privledged to do so - even if it is into our own dreams.
-Ashe

Back