Ashen Spire's Field Reports from 11/15 to 11/17

Tevas

Scholar
Marshal
The Order of the Ashen Spire intends to provide access to the information it has acquired over the past several days through a field report. This report, along with any relevant documentation that may have been recovered, is available upon written request. Please route your requests to me by means of missive and a return communication will be provided to you with the field report and copies of associated materials.

We would like to remind everyone of the unsecure nature of this method of communication I am using to speak with you now. As a result, it is requested that any discussions regarding the information made available are conducted in a secure format and not one which can be accessed openly by undesired parties. This includes any further communications in this realm. While it is imperative that we communicate diligently with one another, we must still be mindful of information security.

Elementals in this region are beginning to eat, along with exhibiting other mortal traits. One elemental I communicated with described this as a newfound 'need'. It is not unreasonable to believe that they may soon sleep, and perhaps even dream. Should that become the case, this realm may no longer be a safe region for communicating critical information.

Commander Tevas
The Order of the Ashen Spire

Back