Asim

Is she alright, where is she?

Asim.

She is in Icenia. The mist walkers picked her up. My husband can take you there if you need him to.

Lanna

Yes, I need to get to her. Thank you for telling.

Asim

I will let my husband know you wish to travel to Icenia. If you find yourself near where the other adventurers are ask for Seval and tell him Lanna set you to him.

I hope you can find her on Icenia. I look forward to meeting you in person at some point.

Lanna

I am currently in the Kingdom. I am however near no town, I have been checking with Orders of the Earth. I will try to make it to a town. Thank you for tell me where she is. But you have not answered my other question, is she alright?

Asim

I'm sorry. She seemed well physically. I do not know her personally as I only just meet her. She was worried about you. I think she only opened up to me because we are of the same clan.

I hope that I can help you two become reunited.

Lanna

Is she speaking?

Asim

Yes. She spoke a great deal to myself. I also over heard many conversations she had with others. She was abrasive to some. But to me she seemed fine.

Again I do not know much about her so I do not know what she is normally like. If you would like to speak more privately we can.

Lanna

Back