Assault Started - Home of the First node, Status - Complete, Successful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurin

Duke
<Started by Benjamin>

Stage - Completed - Protection node destroyed.

Troops included
The Sett
Gnolls
Charyb

<Special Guest Pending>

Last edited:
Um,

Is this dream working? Hello? I mean I guess, I've never tried to dream like this but Benjamin said it would important for people to know what's going on. I guess it's been going okay so far, there's really quite a few of us, the gnolls that are hear are doing pretty well, they like to come in from the sides to chop up the corrupt and that kind of thing. Charyb is super amazing, he's been just crushing just about anything that comes near him.

hrm what else? Oh! Apple has been having a long of fun with the ones that like to throw super big fireballs or lightning or what not. She's always been good at turning aside that stuff, and they get all big and puffy when they plant their feet that if you get close they'll just throw all they got at you at once. That are kinda terrible fighters, so that's been going okay.

We should be hitting the node tomorrow I think, but stuffs been going really well so far, Everyone is still here and doing their job!

- Hackles

It's over,

Everything went fine really Cheryb did a great job leading the way, at least until that High Ogre showed up. That Quib guy was pretty on point, although he did get distracted every time something threw some kind of chaos. We also had to loan him a few weapons after he lost a big old sword and club he brought, it was good he was able to use pretty much anything. I'm hoping to get the recipe from him for his 'Go Juice' tomorrow if he'll share it, it seem super useful to drink before attacking the few tiny necro corrupt guys.

Anyway, all clear over here, it was kinda easy really.

-Hackles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back