Ator Thunder-Bringer

Air Raksa

Scholar
Chieftain

Long year' have passed since we fought the Jotun' in the street' of Ashbury City. I hope that time has not made you forget me or the blood I have spilled for your kin.

I would share drink' with you and your comrade', if we should be fortunate enough to meet in the land' of Syraandor. I would listen to your story', if you would listen to mine.

Your enemy hate' me in their twisted heart', like I was born Vansir. This is because my blade crossed with their', when they failed to exterminate your kind. It is better that we join force' now, while we still can and perhap' together we can avenge the good people of Syraandor.

Thunder-Bringer, I await your reply and long for the hour when we shall raise our sword' to crush evil-being' such as Fever Grey and his ilk.

-Air Raksa Menggosok Tarang

Air Raksa Menggosok Tarang,

I would be honored to have you stay at my company's camp, should we ever find a way back to Syraandor. With the rumors of a child penetrating the Mists, we have renewed and doubled our efforts to reach that land. Your blade would be welcome against whatever horrors we find in a land that has been without its heroes for years.

It would also be an honor to share mead with you around the fire and trade stories. Any foe of the jotuns is a friend of mine. I have only heard tales of this Fever Grey you speak of, but like all fae he should be exterminated and, in good will for your valiant efforts against my peoples' enemies, my company shall fight beside you to see it so.

Until we meet, and may that be soon, in what the elf has now called the "dead lands," travel safe and may your blade strike true.

Ator Thunder-Bringer
Chieftain of the Sand Tiger Tribe
Vanguard of the Crimson Storm

Chieftain

I remember the sound of your voice like it was only yesterday that we did battle with Sil Galad. If we follow the trail of ash' and listen for the din of battle; I am sure we will join our force' once again.

It has been too long my Mighty friend. I must know who did this to Laerthan, I will help to find this child. I would have these Deadland' hear our war cry and know justice for what has been done.

Thou Shalt Make War Against Evil Without Cessation
-Air Raksa Menggosok Tarang
of the Arkelian Hunters

If this is the same person that I have spoken of, do not waste your time. He died only a short time after I found him. Not even a Spirit Farwell worked.

~Sun~

Back