Auction Announcement

Toddo

Knight
NEPA Staff
Marshal
Greetings to all patrons past and future,

In honor of the diplomatic visit of some of Icenia's heroes to the Kingdom of Home, the Liche's Hoard Trading Company will be holding an auction on the evening of the 15th day of this month. Those who have attended our auctions before need not be reminded of the rarity and quality of the items, both magical and non-magical, that we offer at these events. Rare vintages, forgotten alchemy, luxury goods, enchanted weaponry and defenses, ritual scrolls, catalysts and reagents, all these things and more await your perusal and possible purchase in less than two weeks' time.

Looking forward to serving you,
Thaddeus Burntwick
Auctioneer, Liche's Hoard Trading

PS- The Liche's Horde will also auction items on behalf of private collectors in exchange for 10% of the proceeds. Items may be auctioned anonymously if that is the owner's request.

Indeed I did M'lord, well spotted and I thank you!

Thaddeus Burntwick
Auctioneer, Liche's Hoard Trading

So due to the fact that I haven't eva been to is sort of thing how does one wiggle their way inta it? Ma curiosity got tha betta of me.

-Pippin Nathaniel Willowwind
~Master Bard

We will be there.

Grim

Ell thas all well n good, but i aint quiet sure when i'm going or am, I seem to have had a bit too much of the ale and fell asleep on whot appear to be a sailing ship. Im down in tha lower decks I believe. I suppose I could wake up and walk about a bit.

-Pip

Back