Auction for Ritual Scrolls

Greetings All,

As we did not get a real chance to auction off the 3 ritual scrolls that were found late today, as promised we will do the auction here. Anyone is able to participate as it will be impossible to police outside solicitors from having those in attendance from bidding on their behalf, and it will earn more gold this way anyway.

This auction will end one week from today - on March 5, 2017 at 8p.m. Gaden time.

To bid, simply state the ritual scroll you are bidding on and the amount you bid in this dream. Bids are in denominations of gold pieces. If you simply state a number it is understood that you are bidding in units of gold pieces.

The 3 ritual scrolls as described to me are:
- Banish to <Other Plane>
- Channel Spell
- Race Reaver

Winners will receive their scroll upon delivery of gold at the next market day. Once all gold has been paid in, the 17 shares will be paid out.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor von Gryphon

For the record, I believe the attendees were:
  1. Zir (am I saying that right?)
  2. Bruisy Foemangler!
  3. Liam
  4. Squire Fiona Brynmare
  5. Sir Victor Von Gryphon
  6. Lord Asher Oakheart
  7. Gertrude Clayheart
  8. Socora
  9. Sarvenius Shay
  10. Ilana
  11. Oliver
  12. Jamina
  13. Roland
  14. Sabrien Gale
  15. Iganeous
  16. The Birdkin whose name I regretfully never caught
  17. The guy in the red and white robes whose name might have been something like Corbell who I kept bumping into all day

That's just from memory, though, and mine is pretty fleeting! If those last couple folks could fill in their names, and if anyone else could confirm this list it would be much appreciated!

I will bid 8 gold on the Channel Spell scroll; I understand that one might be fairly handy.

Liam

16) King of Birds.
17) Arbell or Bell for short; he also was there against The Shade.

Ill go 9 on the Channel.

2g Race Reaver
1g Banish to Other Plane

-Asher

yes i was there and the encounters were surprising. also i'll bid 10 gold on the channel spell scroll, i could make use of that.

iganeous

Dearest Sir Victor,

I believe that you should shorten up the time-line on the auction. 500 years and a week is a bit long to leave it open. At least that is my opinion :)

Respectfully,

--> Socora

I will bid:

11g on the Channel
3g on the Race Reaver

--Fiona

PS If I recall correctly, the "King of Birds" is more properly known as Goldcrest.

1 gold for the banish.
-Gerty

Gerty,
Lord Asher has a current bid of 1 gold on the Banish.

Walk with Honor,
~Sir Victor

Hi All,

It has come to my attention that there is another scroll up for auction as well.
To not be confusing, we will keep this auction as is and begin another auction for the Greater Wand ritual scroll.
The Greater Wand auction detail can be found in a separate dream near this one.

Walk with Honor,
~Sir Victor

ah thanks Sir Victor. 2 gold for the banish,

-Gerty

Hey all,
Congratulations to the winning bids:
Banish 2 gold to Gerty
Channel Spell 13 gold to Iganeous
Race Reaver 3 gold to Fiona

Upon collection of these bids, 17 shares will be created for those that participated in the obtaining of the loot auctioned.

Walk with Honor,
-Sir Victor

Good Sir Knight,

What do you think of having Iganeous paying 12 for the Channel instead of 13? If Iganeous pays 12, we then get to split 17 gold between 17 people, which is a lot simpler than splitting 18 gold between 17 people. Just a thought.

- Sarvenius

Back