Auction

The following items are available for auction until 1 week before the next gather:

SlipStone Artifact-This item is a stone which is automatically detected as an artifact of power from the Empire Lands. It may posses additional properties or significance but as far as I can tell it will allow someone to once per day renew a blade skill which was defended against successfully.

Leather Orange Squid (Palm Sized) This trinket will grant the user the ability to cast a confine once per day for 2 yrs. It should be able to travel and contains earthen magics.

Universal Speech Ritual- I believe this allows you to speak any creatures language.

Craft Entropy Ritual- This empire bound ritual is a complex and as of yet not fully understood ritual which as best as Kituaren can explain will allow the user to perhaps create a pool of magics which draw upon entropy. Its exact nature is not fully understood.

Bidding is open to those who participated in the recent battles in Rivenside.

Good Luck

Fern Woods

Craft Entropy Ritual- I'll start with 10 gold. Not every day one has a chance to study Dragon Magic from another plane.

-Asher

Noted! Bidding is now at:

Slipstone- 5 gold to anonymous
Craft Entropy- 10 gold to Asher
Confine Squid-3 gold to Zui
Universal Speech- 1 gold to Fern Woods

Let's keep it going.

Fern

Craft Entropy 15 Gold

Kitaruen Kopanari Stin Svetlo

I'll bid 5 Gold on the Squid.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe.

Alzo, I bid 8 gold on the Slipstone,

Kitaruen Kopanari Stin Svetlo

I can not imagine how bombarded you must be with creatures of the avian variety. So I shall make my bid here, for 10g for the Squid.

Darkcrescent said:
I can not imagine how bombarded you must be with creatures of the avian variety. So I shall make my bid here, for 10g for the Squid.
Not sure I understand exactly what you mean Asher... Aren't squids water-creatures with many tentacles? In many ways a smaller and less dangerous version of a kraken?

10 gold for the Slipstone.

Briar

Asher clearly just wished the squid waz Avian, az it vould make him feel more comfortable az thiz time of year birds vould roost in hiz hair no doubt...

Kitaruen

15 for the SlipStone

-Lillith

Noted! Bidding is now at:

Slipstone- 15 gold to Lilly
Craft Entropy- 15 gold to Kituaren
Confine Squid-5 gold to Thorgrim
Universal Speech- 1 gold to Fern Woods

This is a good deal harder if you guys carry on a side conversation.

Fern

Universal speech ritual 3 gold
-Lillith

Confine Squid-5 gold to Thorgrim
Universal Speech- 3 gold to Lilly

Fern

I vill bid 8 gold on ze Confine item.

My comment of the avian variety was in regards to Fern receiving many messages for 30 people privately bidding. As mentioned prior,

10g for the Squid.

-Asher

Confine Squid-5=10 gold to Asher

Fern

Slipstone- 18 gold to kit
Confine Squid-5=10 gold to Asher

I do apologize, vut I vithdraw the bid on the Entropy Zcroll. My vreasons are my own. Vut none in Shadows Light vill ve bidding on thiz. I vill pay 1 gold 5 silver az an apology vor the disruptionz.

Kitaruen

Back