August 18th-20th Pre-Reg Open

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
Announcing Registration for our August 18th – 20th Weekend Event
The price for this event will be $40, and anyone who registers will get 50 goblin stamps just for doing it! You can do that by going to our website traversecitylarp.com and using the registration link. It is simple and easy and helps us determine treasure among many other things, so please help us out!
Please include the following in your pre-reg:
  • Inform Logistics how you wish to spend any Build
  • If you have Spells, High Magic, and/or Production provide Logistics with how you want to use those skills.

Logistics Details:
Preregistration for this event will close at 11:59pm on August 15th, 2017.
Please send the following information to: traverselogistics@gmail.com.
  • Inform Logistics of any temporary tags you need to trade in for permanent ones.
Site Information:

State Land (Same site as last event)

Who All Is Coming?

Pre-Registered PCs:

1. Taed Price (Grianadhmad)
  2. Joe Convery (Gideon)
  3. Matthew Byers (Maxwell)
  4. Victor Dueweke (Nomm)
  5. Mason (Grey)
  6. Kierra Pendill (Saro)
  7. Mia Long (Kai)
  8. Simone Davis (Talia)
  9. Mike Long (Havok)
  10. Aric Long (Dmitri)
  11. Anique Puckett (Ahlana)
  12. Dave Herald (Saiafin)
  13. Aidon Byers (Aragon)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
  1. Sarah Krohn
  2. Brigit Convery
  3. Jared Sisco
  4. Cory Walker
  5. Beverly Sisco
  6. Chris Thetford
  7. Damien Puckett

Last edited:
Sorry if this is in the wrong place to post this -- at what time does the event start, or what time do I need to be there? As it's my first event (and as Murphy's Law has taken effect already) I don't want to be late.

Friday nights typically start later. Everyone tries for that not to happen, but it does.
Since we are tent camping, you'll want to get to site with daylight left and get your stuff set-up.
Also as a new character, getting their a bit earlier to make sure your stuff is squared away, paperwork-wise, is probably good.

Game-on is typically 9-10pm, depending on when PCs arrive and get set-up.
My wife and I are hoping to get to site around.... 6 or 7ish I'd think.
I'd say if you got to site while there was still daylight, you'd be fine.
It's state land, so I think you can probably arrive whenever, Chris Thetford will probably give you a heads up on where to set up if you are the first one there.

The biggest murphy's law prevention would be making sure you have food and water, no tavern at this event, and making sure you know how to get to the site.

Looking forward to meeting you,

-Joe

Thank you sir! (I'm ready on food, water, and directions -- just had some car trouble, go figure!)

Back