August 2014: Best Moments, Quotes

llywelyn

Artisan
Here's the obligatory thread for best moments!

A few of mine:

* The top ten lists of Team Shiny and for Tiatar… Purple (?) w/ Sir Morningtide's delivery (I am sad that I didn't see much of the tournament).
* The first round as a Pantherghast where a large portion of the town was swirling around the fight while we had a small, shifting bubble for 1:1… 1:2… 1:3 combat.
* For all four that know what I'm talking about: "What do I see?" "You see what you see, properly phys repped." "I… don't know how to process what I'm seeing."
* "Heart-eater Lover"
* Realizing exactly what having a person collect signatures for the calendar would entail after seeing the calendar itself.

"SQUEAK."

Some random tidbits for me...
- Endless great roleplay, including making Lexi nearly pass out laughing when the goblin bachelor, Peat, and I were trying to discuss how to "talk to girls"
- Some wonderful challenges in the tourney...though I'm going to hurt for days. Ow...ow...ow...
- Getting married for 3hrs. Didn't see that coming.
- Making a few people's heads explode as they realize they really don't know what's actually going through Lagarde's head.
- Hanging out with the duchess' son and older daughter after having met them about 30 seconds before and having Johnathon say, "We need to watch out for shady dangerous people. Will you help, Lagarde?"

All I will say is gnolls and darkness at 1am in the morning. Sorry to those we almost gave out free heartattacks too.

I don't know how I can condense all of my good moments into one forum post. Obviously this kind of a stand-out event for me, not entirely for the reasons you might think. :) A few favorites:

*Getting to know Team Shiney, obviously. Since you're all such magnificent murderbeasts, it's been hard for Peat to get some real goblin interaction, so that was a really wonderful treat for her. Thanks for letting me borrow your NPCs so much, Jesse, although I think you got your money's worth of PC entertainment out of them. :) And a MILLION BAZILLION thanks to the Tig, Ratchet, and Schnozzle for performing admirably after getting way more than they bargained for!

*A little one-woman dance off Friday evening was going pretty well, until some PCs crashed my party. You know who you are :) That was a wonderful mod, and I was so happy and proud to get to be part of it.

*Getting a bit of nighttime payback on the interlopers. It's hard to roleplay effectively that late, so I was really impressed by you guys <3

*Getting to do a bit of public speaking (which I quite like), and also a little bit of public singing (which I don't like at all)

I also got a LOT of cool non-combat challenges this time around, which means a lot to me. Lockpicking, traps, riddles, and superlatives gave some of us a chance to do something other than rampage through the countryside with swords a-swingin' and that was easily my favorite thing about this event. Thanks, plot!

And everyone, I PROMISE: Someday soon, I will play a character with no lights AT ALL in her hair. <3

Wow, so many good things to say here, I'll just try and limit it to a few.

- The spiritwrack fight late Sat night. Great tactics and scary enough to really keep us on our toes. Hearing spellstrike death, spellstrike death, spellstrike death, spellstrike death four times in a row wrap up on shields was pretty nervous. Probably my favorite fight to date.
- Getting handed a limerick on Sunday by my team, reading it once and handing it back to my teammates saying "no way, I'm not going to get my head cut off by the duchess for reading this". :)
- Competing alongside the Sons of Valarion. OOG many of us on the team used to compete together, it was fun to do it once again.
- Entering Rivervale Cabin at 4 am just after they turned out the lights saying "I rift in one, I rift in two, I rift in....JUST KIDDING".
- Submitting my first piece of content with William H and getting to run it. It's really fun to be on the other side of the table helping out plot. Thanks to my wonderful NPCs for kicking butt.

Ahhhh so many things.
  • Colors! I know this might seem a silly thing to favorite but it was just SO IMPRESSIVE. Seeing everyone's preparations, pageantry, decorations, and brilliant gifts was amazing. All the preparations and pageantry made it feel like a real tournament, incredibly immersive. I am blown away by our player base, and you all seem to somehow up your game every single event.
  • The camaraderie and sense of real, dynamic IG community. Also all the great sportsmanship. Getting to see the dynamics between the various characters. Getting to participate in some of those dynamics as Dame Kettredge. I don't get to engage in prolonged social roleplay with a lot of the PCs other than the mages very often at all, so it was a delight to finally get to experience more of the in-game social sphere. You are all incredible roleplayers; I had so many great interactions, too pervasive and subtle to capture through any sort of re-telling.
  • Friday night: the light banter between several of Rivervale's court, Sir Morningtide, Sir Jonathan Tiberion Jr, Dame Kettredge, a guardsman, and possibly one or two others in front of the Duchess's meeting area while she was meeting with someone. There was such a sense of real personalities and history between characters and... I'm not really sure how to explain why this was so enjoyable but it was. It's often the casual, low-key interactions that feel so real and genuine that, to me at least, improve immersion and convey a certain realness of the characters.
  • The 415 calendar... and all the references and roleplay that spawned from it. (Laughed so hard at the chanting of "December! December!" when Sir Morningtide was on the field.)
  • Team Shiny. And Team Shiny's superlatives. And the top ten Acarthian workouts/exercises.
  • "Scary fox! Scary fox!" and the poor goblin fleeing every time Lagarde hit him a few times.
  • The entertainment portion. Just... wow. I have not laughed that hard in forever - thank you Team Rivervale. And then I nearly teared up at the one Tiatar Purple (I think?) did. And ...I don't remember which team it was - the one that sang "Maria" - Tiatar Black maybe? - that was such a strange but beautifully haunting song and performance (and then the hilarious bit at the end).
  • Speaking of Tiatar Purple - you lot played it straight through the whole tournament, stayed consistently somber and deeply respectful and never lost sight of the "this is in memory of the fallen" piece of the tournament, even when it hurt your score to do so (e.g. not insincerely complimenting a squire). Absolutely incredible roleplaying.
  • We were talking in the car ride home about how Sir Morningtide consistently embodies what it is to be noble, embodies chivalry and honor. Ray's conduct in and out of character continually strikes me as "knightly" in the best possible way. Also, his public speaking and oratory skills are remarkable - even just speaking a "top ten" list was emotive, starting out so soft you had to lean in to hear, and gaining in strength and fervor and raw passion towards the end.
  • "Molly! Come join your husband! And bring our child!" *shudder*
  • Faeries. Eeheehee. All of it was absolutely brilliant.
  • The spellcaster competition! Holy crap, I did not expect it to be so fast-paced and exciting.
  • I did NOT enjoy being a referee; that job was way, way harder than I expected and gave me a literal splitting concentration/tension headache both times I did it. @_@ But I did enjoy getting to hear the exchanges between fighters and getting to watch the duels close up.
  • Being a half-feral territorial coyote-kin in the tavern late Saturday, and Lagarde's explanation of fangless-folk territory/pack hierarchies.
  • Feeling a strange sense of homesickness towards the end of the weekend. I actually felt "homesick" for New Acarthia... which was fascinating to experience, as it suggests to me that we've built an immersive enough world together that I can tangibly feel the difference in location (even when we're on the same OOG site), and can actually miss an in-game region.

to date this has been the best event for me.. I got to do alot of awsome rp and realy interact with the players. I loved the tornoment. It gave npcs a chance to not just be beat on and die LOl noot that I dont enjoy that as well. .. so many favorit moments...

here is my top 5.
1. geting to play a sodlier on leave.. realy enjoyed that one. the dinamics of such and the interaction. and geting to go out and deffend the other players and be a hero for once. loved it...

2 I fliping love lagard that s all i can say ^..^
3. the absolutly amazing interaction with my brothers charicture. . verry seldom do i get to tap in to my skills as an actor and i got my moment to shine.. I was litraly in tears during the interaction and afterwords i had to take a half hour break because the entiere thing draind me. but i absolutly loved it and i think those who where present during the questining of justin hartels charicture will agree some grade a acting done... good job you guys.
4. That calender... all i can say is hot hot hot hot.
5. The shure devotion and amount of amazing roleplaying by every one.. you guys make this so so worth it.

Aah, so many excellent moments! Here's a small selection:

1. Wave three of the undead Baron fight, with the NPCs being so much stronger when they're being commanded. I was on the undead shield wall - someone commended the rasp in my voice as I called my "4 drain", but honestly my voice was just hoarse by then! Another time, same fight: Knight calls " Prepare to die! 30 earth slay!" and snacks the shield bearer to my left, who grins, shrugs it off, and says "Got it!"

2. Very first RP I get, the Duchess asks me my name. I hadn't even gotten that far, so I give her the first name I can think of (Ilias, the ducal guard). Then, she asks me my last name. I panic and say I only have one name... Because I lost the other in a duel. "Must be a Bayenna honor thing." Later on, being invited to join the knights' conversation circle - I felt honored in-game and out.

3. Basically the entire evening spent as Mur, learning to gamble (and count all the way to King!), following Sir Manco around and learning the code of chivalry (and then promptly running at a group of ambushers, jumping up and down with my bow over my head, because no recoil from my enemy means springing up and down), being taught all the many other aspects of being a knight (like not taking candy from strange wylderkin), and finally landing some odd jobs from the merchant guild (where I was immediately accosted by some fantastic thugs). Mur is on his way to becoming an apprentice so he can save up money so he can go to military school so he can become a squire so he can become a knight so he can save the world!

All right! By request of Jesse, I'm going to do this here rather than on FB, where I would typically post this fair.

First and foremost, I had a delightful weekend that was absolutely full of awesome moments. I am not going to list out every one of them as I firmly believe that good roleplay is also made of knowing when to keep an OOG game secret and when not to. But, there are still things I can talk about.

* Echoing others, the sportsmanship at this event was phenomenal. Many thanks to everyone who was supportive and not excessively to aggressively competitive.
* The mod for the Key of Light - OMGs, I think that's the best mod I've been on yet, and I hate night fighting! So well put together, guys. Thank you!
* Speaking of mods, saving a tree for a dryad!
* The banter between Vira and the gnolls outside of our warded door.
* Dame Kathryn's response to Tinder's cheerful, "I... am tired!" Sunday morning.
* Speaking of Dame Kathryn, watching the interactions between her and her brother, then contrasting how different the characters are. I found that dynamic horribly entertaining.
* Team Shiny. Next year, we need green and orange cheering sticks.
* Arcane nerdery - I had a few conversations that amounted to that. They were a lot of fun.
* Being 'carried' off of the spellcaster battle field - I found the physicalization that went into that entertaining.
* Being carried back to the main body of players in the Key of Light mod - also found that physicalization and the roleplay that followed very entertaining.

As always, I either got to watch or take part in so much really good roleplay that it almost feels like a shame not to mention it.

There is one thing in particular I want to go into some detail about, though.

I didn't play last year. Ray and Jules talked me into it after the November game, after several months of talking about how much fun they were having. While these conversations were going on, I would end up in the Alliance FB group's photo album, looking at pictures of the events, and Ray would sometimes tell me stories about them. Quite a few of them were about the front line battles he fought as Eldred alongside the dwarves of Warchester, which made the many images of those epic beards (in particular the one with the flower in it) stand out in my mind. The first event I went to happened in January, during which we all learned that Warchester had been overrun. Warchester, then, was a matter of stories of the past.

And then...

Saturday night, I happened to land next to some phenomenal roleplay. Seeing in the shadow-murk the Warchester shields appear with their bearded faces and hearing the banter between the PCs and the Warchester undead while Molly collapsed to my left was amazing and creepy enough. One of the most memorable moments I've received from this game to date, though, happened in a split second when I was preparing to hurl a spell packet into the fray and caught sight of (what looked to me to be) a grey face above a long dusty beard with a flower centered in it. The sight of it actually staggered my throwing for a moment, and I had never met that character. I had only heard of him, and knew how the character had affected other PCs.

Tying all of that together, well done on that fight, guys! It's awesome to see the game's history wrapping around itself.

And with that, I think I'm spent.

Kat
(aka Tinder)

Last edited:
Comradery
-- The amount of support everyone provided everyone, both IG and OOG, was great. You can often tell the quality of a community by the amount of mutual support you find within it, and let me tell you, you all made this first-timer see that the Alliance Denver community is one of the great ones.
-- To this end, the gentleman at NPC camp who stopped my ankles from locking up so that I could continue to play, my deepest thanks. Also, thank you for the gift of your facial expression when I told you what was wrong by its technical name. The sheer "Oh <bleep>!" in your eyes was priceless. I do wish I had caught your name; please forgive me for not having thought to.
-- Also, to the NPC coordinators who worked with me despite the issue of my legs and kept me going out just as often as I was able, my deepest thanks, both for your efforts in getting me back out and for trusting me to know my limits.

Role Play
-- Huge shout out to all the teams who participated in the tournament, each of you brought something unique and engaging to the tournament.
-- The Lady Elise (sp?), you were my first Alliance RP encounter of my first Alliance event. Thank you so kindly for buying so many of the cookies and telling me to hand them out to the team leaders. I had planned to take it slow and work my way into learning who was who, but then I had to get right out there in the crowd to deliver your gifts. It made the encounter quite memorable!
-- Patrick, who played the over-eager Sarr "Mur"... there are no words for how hard you had me laughing, both OOG and IG
-- Everyone who engaged Dolor Sit, Drink Connoisseur! Thank you thank you thank you! I had such an absolute BLAST with that NPC but I couldn't have done it without your involvement!

Environment
-- That camp ground is something spectacular. I will never forget looking up at the night sky for the first time at the event and thinking, "I really wish I had my glasses..." Even without them, the night sky out there is beautiful. If you've never paused and just looked up at night, I can't recommend it strongly enough.
-- The facilities are amazing. And for those of you who know what I mean, yes, that couch was insanely comfy like that. Or I was too exhausted to care. ;)
-- Many thanks to the Tavern crew who presented excellent fare for the gathering!

I had the opportunity for many delightful small moments with other characters which I really appreciated -- Much as Dani said above, "The camaraderie and sense of real, dynamic IG community" is so enjoyable to me in the details!
  • Really neat conversation with Rork and Pip walking back to the tavern from Greenwood Circle, talking about trust, leadership, and the nobility when the pair asked Dame Katherine about how a commoner should respond if a knight should order him into danger
  • Grabbing Bobby Chapin by the shoulder, and bodily chucking Connor Rinaldi through the tavern door during the immediate panic after hearing, "Activate Spiritwrack!" and seeing the tsunami of NPCs headed for us... In moments like that, I always hear "Bishop's Countdown" from "Aliens" playing in my head. ;)
  • SO MANY great tiny moments between Dame Katherine and her squire, Brom -- including a great conversation about honor during the Hero's Duels on Sunday at the tourney. Lots of happy hugs and claps on the back, and, "I'm so proud of you!" moments there -- and I really, really am. :)
  • One of those moments when Squire Brom was disarmed of his sword in a duel, and defended with only his shield, recovered the sword after the 5 seconds had elapsed, and did that cool little flourish when he picked it back up! My heart swelled with pride for my awesome squire!! :D
  • Whispering a suggested answer to a riddle to Brooke Blaine of the Dockside Blaines during the Riddles competition... getting her to giggle over it... then me giggling about her giggling... then she got giggling more because I was giggling... then I fell into a full-on giggle fit in the totally quiet Riddles hall and had to excuse myself.
  • THE CALENDAR... Oh, you saucy minx of a calendar, you! There were about a thousand wonderful moments generated from that! Dame Katherine taking Duchess Tiberion aside for a discreet review and commentary on the calendar was such a delightful bonding moment there. Showing to Dame Ketteredge and Dame Ishani, and watching their varied reactions. Giggling with Baroness Elavir over it. Squire Torin's reaction, and all the times, "I see you managed to get your shirt off" thereafter. Publication of that saucy calendar made my whole day on Saturday -- I love that kind of creativity and player contribution.
  • Seekrit conversation with Sir Eldred and Baron Darius discussing a delicate social situation and how to handle it. Seeing tears in Eldred's eyes over a dilemma -- more of Ray's amazing characterization and acting at play there.
  • Having my friend Louis Puster fly out from Atlanta to portray Dame Katherine's little brother, Zach. I was delighted by so many shocked comments across the board that we were so close, or so dissimilar or similar to one another, or that I'd let him get away with shield bashing me. Others' reactions to that relationship were priceless in their entertainment to me. :)
  • Effing Paxton coming back into the cabin at 3:00 am on Saturday night after running a module, "1 - I rift in... 2 - I rift in...." Louis and I had swords in hand, and I was drawing breath to start yelling to wake up the whole damn cabin. Die in a fire, Paxton!!
  • Preparations with Lord Zachary and Squire Brom to transport Spiritwrack into Sir Jared's hands... can't say a lot publicly, but it was fodder for some good roleplay.
  • Discreet conversation with Baron Darius on the battlefield immediately after the Undead Court of Warchester battle. Negatively emotionally charged conversations can be difficult to play sometimes, and Mac handled it beautifully as both an actor and a friend -- and Darius handled it smoothly as both a smart leader and a friend. It was a good moment engendered by the drama of the whole reappearance there which I liked.
  • Watching Vincent Tovar's delightful humor and all of Rivervale's crafted jokes come to life in the Entertainment competition
  • A little pride here... 5 out of 7 weapons used in the Hero's Duels on Sunday were ones that I either made, or tutored their wielders in the construction. ::brushes fingernails on chest::
  • Seeing EVERYONE'S amazing performances throughout the tournament! Honestly? I expected most teams would phone this in. No way! Everyone brought their A game. The in-character spirit of good sportsmanship and honor were admirable, of course -- but the out-of-game support and enthusiasm for every single person's contributions and hard work were heartwarming.

And the #1 thing I did not enjoy about this event?

Louis and I having to leave site at 1:15 on Sunday to make his flight back to Atlanta -- and missing the end of the event... especially the big moments for Sir Osborne and Sir Morningtide. I'd have LOVED to be there in-character, and I am so excessively sad that I had to miss that scene. My congratulations to those players for the in-game reflection of a lot of great roleplay and dedication since the start of the game. Your recognitions were well earned. :)

Trace Moriarty

Oh! I forgot all about the Friday night rescue mission! Which was a major highlight, but with so much happening in the weekend I actually forgot about it - it felt like forever ago. That was intense. It's been a long time since I've been on the player side of a mass combat like that. I knew I loved night fights as an NPC and as a PC, but I forgot how much I enjoyed them on the PC side. The endless waves of orcs/ogres/etc, the tight mass of Acarthian combatants, the attempts to get everyone out of the enemy fort and finding out people were still pinned inside...

There was the moment on Friday night when the Duchess and Dame Kettredge were on the road, trying to hurry the Acarthians up to get out of the Howling Wood. We stepped to the side of the road to make sure everyone was out when we realized we hadn't yet seen Her Grace's son, Jonathan Jr. And then Her Grace's reaction when we found out that he'd stayed with the rear guard to make sure everyone got out, and he wasn't wearing armor. There was this mix of fear for him, then anger that he'd risk himself so, and also pride that he conducted himself with such honor and selflessness.

Hearing that the wall of force on the fortress walls had been dispelled, and then hearing that Aneira was so quick-thinking to replace it almost immediately.

Collecting ogre/orc insults while we waited for NPCs to show up was a highlight as well.

Not to mention the preparations ahead of time! The story from the escaped prisoner of war - the somber looks on everyone's faces - the rush of motion when the scouts returned - the reactions of rage and pain when it turned out three of them fell in the attempt - the grim determined march to the enemy fort -

It was just a lot of high drama, tension, and intensity which was beautiful to watch and a rush to experience.

Oh, good call Dani...I forgot the stealth mission friday. That was absolutely amazing and terrifying. Also kind of traumatic when people rez'd. :(

Uhm...I should prolly post some stuff.

Undead Warchester: Great fight, even GREATER roleplay afterwords. Watching people loot their former buddies for treasure like any other monster practically broke my character's soul. As he snatched up Molly's husband's personal affects to get to her before they got lost, delivery of that started a roleplay scene of the best depth Ive had in this game. Thank you to Jesse for making this happen, thank you to Rick, Michelle, Kevin, Kevin's wife I can't remember the name of for the life of me, and Julian for coming by to make this happen.

MWE Panthergast: This was a surprise, and a challenge, and a really neat scenario. Watching Lucian and Wulfgar deal with this thing just the two of them in no armor, just weapons in had, while trying to support them with potions was epic.

Camaraderie with Tiatar Purple: Love you guys. The closeness and cooperation we had from our team really helped develop our relationships further and it had a great affect on me and my PC. Doing Sunday in armor was fun.

Sir Manko: Amazing depth and roleplay out of a brand new NPC. Between my conversation with the Duchess and getting to know Sir Manko, this was the best result for my PC's viewpoint on the greater nobility and ducal court. I'd gush more on Manko, but seriously if you're into the Chivalry, Honor, Respect, Duty, Philosophy, Good style roleplay and stuff - go roleplay with this NPC. Cory is super blessed to have this NPC for his Baron.

Roleplay of the Prisoners, and the guys from the war front: This had depth, detail, good RP, and color. I realize they were fishbowl-like stuff, but I'm a sucker for story. Each instance of this stuff did well.

Vendors at the Tournament: You guys RPed the hell outta this AND SOLD TASTY STUFF. Hats off to whoever had the idea to do this, and further hats off to the NPC crew who RPed the hell outta this.

Assassination attempt on the Duchess: While it was someone riding a horse through a tavern obvious, the results of it were awesome. Vira coming back wearing the assassin's hat and looking really angry given I knew how far she ran to chase his *** down was like, the most priceless look ever. "Wow, you even took his hat. That bad?"

People's reactions to the Calendar: So...Briana had been working on that for like 2 months. We didn't tell anyone, only hints were that I told Tiatar that Briana was working on something special Val would 100% approve of, and Jesse knew it was a "Calendar" she wanted to sell IG. To see everyone love the **** outta the Calendar, it become "A thing" was utterly awesome, we weren't sure how this would turn out. Best stuff I heard: Chris/Torin - *amusement/wonder* "I'm shirtless in a calendar." second later: *excitement* "I'M SHIRTLESS IN A CALENDAR!". Casey/Puck, after seeing his drawing: "Oh my god I need a gold. Frank do you have a gold? Frank can I have a gold? I'll let Lucian know I owe him. Frank can I have a gold?" Calendar Collage: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/237/9/f/boys_of_415_by_magpieb0nes-d7wpm1a.jpg

1v1's: So unfortunately, JJ broke his mask and left Sunday morning, our original plan was for him to bust out slays and parries on the difficult opponents. I got asked to do it last minute, and I enjoyed the fights of course (as usual for me), but most of all - I enjoyed the respect and camaraderie everyone had for each other. The best part of each of my fights was the handshake/hug at the start and end of each.

Kat/Tinder's singing: Wow girl. I listened to it outside, but wow girl.

Everything Funny Monty/Jose and Vincent/Annaki does: I cannot put this into words.

Team MFing Shiney: This...was awesome. I understand it was not meant to be, but that it happened, means so much for the moral rectitude of the Duchy. Like the players who made this happen, and especially Peat - I kid you not, you guys won the tournament and I mean that OOG too as well as what I told you guys IG. You ended up exemplifying exactly what is good, honorable, and right about the situation with the "Green Races".

Total props to Dani for remembering me and the instance we met with Dame Ketteridge. I also appreciate the confidence/confidential roleplay with her.

Farin/Johnathan is awesome as always, exemplifies the good-guy healer aspect. I find he's exactly what I see in my head of the healer type.

Jellyfish pwns every time were together.

Finally, and I need to confirm his damn IG name, the guy who played the Dark Elf last game, MWE this game - you're awesome. Also, the scene we had about the mod stuff and help with that really exemplified something that is really important to my PC, while I know it wasn't planned, thank you - that really helped me.

Edit: Getting rough with Lagarde. Dude if we were allowed to go full consent to physical roleplay...one day man.

Last edited:
Careful with phrasing there, Porch..."getting rough with Lagarde" could end up on a calendar.

Careful with phrasing there, Porch..."getting rough with Lagarde" could end up on a calendar.

Yea yea yea...Briana already said that in chat like an hour ago. I could have use the words "Charging", "Wrapping", "Wrestling", "Rough fighting", and "Bad touch" and it would still turn out Calendar worthy.

I had an amazing time this weekend as an NPC and I look forward to PCing next month.
Best points in the weekend for me!
  • Hawking pretzel rolls at the tourney was a blast! You guys bought me out in less than 3 minutes!
  • Standing guard at the duchesses side Sunday afternoon and getting to see the superlatives and 1v1 fights . I tried to learn as much as I could form watching those fights and so many amazing moments at the end of the tourney. I have to admit I was tearing up at Sir Morningtides top ten as well as the Ducal presentations of his emissary status and the dubbing a new baron of Warchester.
  • Everyone at NPC camp was amazing I had so much fun working with the rest of you guys to help make this event happen. And I really want to thank Plot and all the staff for putting together an event I get to have so much fun "working" at.
One other points for me
  1. To those I hit in the eyes with arrow packets on the Saturday night fight again I am so sorry. Starting next month I'll be hucking spells like that at NPC shields and bodies instead. Its really hard to hit anyone behind a shield wall with an arrow :(

Back