August 2016 Favourite Moments

Amber-Rose

The Canadian Takeover is complete. ;)

Emily wasn't at the event so I wasn't sure if she would post a thread :D;;

I will probably be posting many favourite events as my brain starts functioning again, but the first thing that comes to mind is pretty much any interaction between Bjorn and the Halucinate Elementals. Particularly late Saturday night when he actually took a swing at us and it turned into a game of Whack-a-ElementMole.

I would have to say having been npcing the last few events its always fun to hear people's favorite moments.

A few that I had were the first Hydra fight. Its always fun to see just how a fight turns out when I npc. This was no exception. Going from my fighter pc to learning how to cast has been fun and I am grateful to the understanding pcs who will help remind me the order of how to do spells.

Court was a fun moment especially having played without any real nobility and as the npc mine foreman having to navigate just what's proper and improper to do at court. The interactions and seeing how the return of nobility affected things was fun to watch.

Having a whole lair card dedicated to a group of players who got beat to the card. The subsequent death and capture of the poor goblin bakers.

During the first Hydra fight getting to watch Sprig give an impromptu teaching session on archery while damaging the hydra heads.

Back