August 6-8 Pre-Registration List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
HQ Staff
Ok.. I'm in.. Bringing Grim to play. When they register please place me in a cabin with Loken Raavna and duffys character. I'm psyched. My first time hopping chapters!

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
HQ Staff
Ok and now I even payed

Vazhi

Anyone got a spot for me in a cabin? Must be ok with the company of high orc. :)

pm please

AllianceNJ

Spellsword
Also need a cabin
will be for myself and Tonya Dawson. Not sure who the 3rd will be but will let you know

thanks!

Sarinjiro

Woot,

I was number 1 on the list, totally awesome. Crossroads Im coming home!!!

Dave

Octaine

Artisan
Myself and Dave will be there Saturday eve to NPC.

Vazhi

Alright, now it's myself and Jeremy Lopez looking to share a cabin with two others. Anyone interested in sharing a cabin with us?

Tempest

Artisan
I will be down Friday night, kinda late...

If the boys from Syracuse don't mind having an Ogre in their cabin, I am good with bunking with you guys... :lol:

Jim
(Kashang)

Vazhi

Tempest said:
I will be down Friday night, kinda late...

If the boys from Syracuse don't mind having an Ogre in their cabin, I am good with bunking with you guys... :lol:

Jim
(Kashang)
That works for me :) That just leaves one more spot to be filled and we can request one.

Vazhi

Nevermind. My ride is sick and I don't feel comfortable making the trip with a failed inspection on my car. Sorry Jim. I hadn't found a fourth person anyhow though. Make sure to post your favorites quickly after so I can see what I'll have missed this weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.