August 6th: *PRE*Registration is now "Regular Registration"

Shen [he/him]

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Marshal
August 6th, Pre-Registration is now closed. As it is now Wednesday Morning, I am pulling the Pre-Reg Data now.

The Logistics team welcomes you to normal Registration.

Registration is very important as it allows you to list any magic items into your battle card, and those magic items are tracked appropriately. Should you have Celestial or Earth magic, Creating a Mem List and adding that to your registration will also add your spells to your battle card. Not to mention - Experience Points! The CMA is the only method to track the award of "Blankets" for either playing or being a NPC. So if you haven't been able to register by the Pre-Reg deadline, it is still very important that you do so. As there are lots of reasons why it is still necessary. You will however *not* get the "Pre-Registration" discount of 15$.

-Constant reminder list-
  • Season Pass holders still need to Register for events! even though you have paid for the entire season we still need to see to your logistical, sleeping, and food needs. Its also super helpful for plot to know your coming.
  • At this time, there is no "partial fee for partial attendance". While you may only be able to attend 1 day or another, we still plan to accommodate you for the entire weekend. Sleeping, Food, Plot, and IC Rewards from adventure. You also still get full experience credit for the entire event. Therefore, even if you can only attend for part of the event; you still pay the full price for the event.
  • Those who do production skills who wish to create in bulk - ALWAYS pre-register. Your production request will likely require special printing of the specific tag you need and we want to make sure we can do that for you. "Bulk" (20+) production of a *single tag* at the event may not be honored to ensure that we can have enough for everyone.
I will be at the PC working on some Logistics things before the Logistics Meeting today. Any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to * DM* me. Facebook and Discord are preferred. After today, responding to this topic will be just fine.

Back