August event

Gunnar

Squire
At this point its only speculation, as I have to check finances once I've moved out here, but I was wondering if anyone is coming up from the Los Angeles area and would like to carpool?

Thanks,
Ali

Hmm, well, we have Tyler/Caid down in that area. I think I may be able to contact him, if anyone else wants to try as well to get ahold of him as well.

Welp I can afford the prereg, and I'm in North Hills California. If anyone can spare some room in their car for a small girl and a tote, tacklebox, and sleeping bag/pillow, I definitely have cash for gas.

Please get in touch with me asap, because I don't think I'll prereg without a carpool :(

Thanks,
Ali

the gray hound will get you from LA to San Jose for a bout 45$ one way if you order your ticket online. i'm not saying its the smart or cheep or best way but its out there and if you came up early you can snage a ride from san jose to the camp with my ride.....

San Jose is a bit of a ways for me on a bus - admittedly I can drive it, just looking for carpooling to save cash from LA. :) Thanks thought, I really appreciate it.

If anyone in SoCal area is looking for a passenger, lemme know :)

-Ali

Back