bakery orders

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
I am going to be bringing supplies to be making cupcakes designed for SOMN to the event. The will be made fresh there and I will have a couple different flavors being offered as well as some diet special ones. Let me know if anyone would like a certain number of cupcakes ahead of time or if anyone has a seperate event that I could design cupcakes or a cupcake cake for I'd be happy to get that made for you as well. Cheers, see you all soon.

Carrie

gold for in game, however if there are other events that my cakes are requested for than those would be cash.

and just so's we're all clear. I'm selling cupcakes ig and oog. a gold a peice or .75 each which you have or prefer to use. I don't mind either. My character isn't exactly money hungry lol

Please note there will be a limited number of cupcakes in the general food service as well to help debue the tastey new treats!

Gorka would like a green one!

I must up my order to a Dozen for the Orc Moot Saturday night. promise of cupcakes is what has gotten my tuskie friends there in the first place. Gorka does not want to die because of braking a promise to two orcs and an oger.

So cupcakes please.

Thank you.

Back