Baron Bluewater's Makin' Magic

squeegee

Scholar
Hello All,

Let it be known that I am seeking the following items and will pay/ barter for the items at the values listed. Bonus to be paid for large groups of items from the list provided in one transaction. All values are in gold, Scrolls must be of a nature and power to create items that will travel to receive the price here.

Protection Aura - 15 (also interested in borrowing one if you don't have one to sell)
Any Component (with over 1 year of freshness) – 2

I am officially offering ritual casting services, item creation services. I will also offer several courses that will cover in depth the nature of ritual magics as well as their application. Please see the listing of these services below.

"The Barron" (colloquially known as The Bluewater Special): Cost 35 gold – Included; one casting of Render Indestructible Improved, the components, scroll, and an attempt to true empower the magic creating another random beneficial effect. Not included your item of choice. Please note that the nature of these magics means that they will not leave the lands of Wayside.

Introduction to Ritual Magic: Cost 12 gold – Included; a complete tutoring on the way that ritual magics function and their practical application for you. Please note this is a personal class and I can only have one student at a time so that I may fully explore their questions about ritual magics. Class is approximately 90 minutes.

Introduction to Ritual Casting: Cost 5 gold – Help with your first ritual, making sure you don’t backlash for easily preventable reasons, general advice. Duration of service is one small batch 5 rituals or less.

Advanced Ritual Application, Theoretical Magic: Cost 75 gold – Included; Assistance with your ritual, or magical research, Personal consultation with me through the whole process. Duration of service is until the conclusion of your research or application.

Sincerely,
Arkimedes Moonstar Quartermaster of the Azure Keep

Last edited:
If people are looking to take advantage of "The Barron" special I will need to know in advance as the next market is going to be a big casting market for us. Please get your requests in early as there is a limited supply.

Looking for more information about item creation. If I wanted to craft a specific item do you generally have extra scrolls and components, (for use at a price of course) or is it generally the responsibility of the person who wants the weapon to collect these? I understand that is might be dependent on the scroll, but just trying to figure things out. Also do you usually charge per spell to perform the casting or is it more of a flat fee? Just trying to understand the process for now so i can start looking into what i would like to do.

Hello Stranger,

If you send me a list of what you want I can let you know if I have it. Usually people tell me they want a magic sword and what they want on it and I give them a price. Price is a composite of the skill that it takes to make the item the cost of the materials needed to make the item and a small percentage for my time. I recommend knowing how much gold you would like to spend because magic items have a way of getting out of hand. Much like the noble and often misunderstood hydra.

Send me a PM with a list of the effects that you would like and I can get you a number we can start working from.

--
Ark

Ark,

Is the recently agreed price going to stay consistent based on the services needed?

Kisho Yasuhiro

Yasuhiro,

Indeed. We are charging 3 gold for the spell crafting of the Cloak of Darkness ritual.

This service is available if you scheduled ahead of time for the long market, please let me know if you wish one and will be in attendance.

--
Ark

It is appreciated. I will let you know.

Kisho Yasuhiro

Goodman Ark,

Vill these services be provided by Baron Bluewater or yourself? I think zhee subject is clear enough, but I want to clarify.

-Binks

Binks,

Luckily for everyone involved his Excellently makes sure to do all the castings. Lucky him I know.

Make sure to put something up if you are looking to engage the services of Baron Bluewater so I may remind him to study.

--
Ark

Ark,

I will be in need of the predetermined service.

Kisho Yasuhiro

Back