Baron Vanmil's room days after the Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dar'nath

In the room of Baron Vanmil days after the Ball.

After waking up James calls forth several messengers and hands them each a letter and a note of directions.

The first letter is to Lord Count Ronald FelCal to discuss their conversation they were in when they were so rudely interrupted by the appearance of the Duke.
The second letter is to Baroness Cortez to discuss the access of her lands.
The third letter is to the Grand Duchess thanking her for a wonderful eventful evening.

With the letters in hand the messengers bowed and departed with their assigned tasks.
James could not help but wonder what the Duke really wanted... also what the Grand Duchess has in mind for him.

(PM's will follow when I get everyones forum name.)

A messenger wearing the dark blue and silver livery of the Grand Duchess arrives at the home of Baron Vanmil. Addressing the footman at the door he says "I bear a message from Her Grace for the Lord Baron. I am to put it in his hands directly." and waits to be admitted.

The footman informs the messenger to enter and wait while he sees if the Baron is avaliable... I few minutes later the footman returns and informs the messenger, "the Baron will see you now, this way please". The footman takes the messenger upstairs and passing many doors he finally comes to a stop infront of a non-important looking door. Knocks twice "Enter please" comes the voice from behind the door. The footman opens the door and shows the messenger in, the room beyond is a small office type room very little in lavishment or decoration. James sits on the edge of this solid Oak desk "I understand that you have orders to give me a message in person" he holds out his hand and waits for the messenger to deliver his message.
The messenger hands over the message from The Grand Duchess. James thanks him and dismisses them both. The messenger and footman both bow and exit the room, the footman shows the messenger to the door and then returns to his other duties.

In his office James turns the message over in his hands then breaks the seal and opens it to read it...

After he read the Message from the Grand Duchess. James places his messengers on alert and send one off to send a message to a very Powerful person.
He also sends a messenger to the Dwarves in town to assemble an expedition party that needs to be placed out post haste.

The rest of his messengers are on a hightened state of Alert to be sent off at a moments notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back