Beast Skin - prosthetics and more!

beastskin

Hello Everyone, my name is Lydia and I feel that we have alot to offer the larp-ing community. We have done our home work and seen that while there are a few sites for mask and prosthetics out there really isnt a good site geared for the SARR. We know of one company however it seems they have gone out of business due to the owner being ill. While I or my fiance do not larp ourselves, we are very into it, and be there something closer to us it would be something that we would do in a heart beat.
That being said let me introduce our company
Opening 2009, Beast Skin, an Exciting New Latex Mask Company
Beast Skin will be bringing you the finest in Soft Foam Latex Masks. Whether it be for LARP-ing, Halloween, Role Playing or just having fun, Beast Skin will have exactly what you are looking for. We will start to take pre-orders for masks soon and we will be sending out a grand opening email so please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed. We will be focusing on mainly animal masks, however we will be adding much more as time goes on and we get our footing and see what our customers needs are. We also have in the works accessories to go along with our skins to make that complete transformation into your character of choice. We will be accepting custom mask orders and custom paints on all our masks, as well as offering wholesale of our skins (on a very limited basis in the beginning).The website and email will be opening very soon, however please contact us at beastskin01@yahoo.com for the time being with any question you might have.

All Beast Skins are hand crafted and come to you pre-painted. There are no mass production machines at work here. Each Beast Skin is sculpted, molded and painted by a small, skilled group of artists. Every skin comes in its own box with a “shell” to store your Beast Skin on while it is not in use, to help preserve its shape and helps to keep it from damage. Every mask comes with medical grade adhesive pre-applied to the mask, a detailed application instruction sheet including makeup color guide and adhesive remover.

We look forward to working with everyone in the larp-ing community in the future!

Thanks
BeastSkin
Lydia

Sweet! Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see some pics on your website when you get it working.

Always anxious for more options to get the creative juices flowing. Can't wait to see some examples.

I know everyone wants to see pics, I also had 2 people email me last night about pictures 2! However the best that I could offer right now is the sculpt pieces. I took these right before I made the mold so I had a refernce just incase something went wrong. Which It didn't some Im very happy there!

Also so everyone knows, when the site opens we will be running a "Grand Opening Promotion." I dont want to spill the beans yet, however its going to be awesome, and really give people a chance to get some high quality prosthetics at a very low cost!

Check out the website @ www.beastskin.com

Oh my, that's pretty!

If a snakekin-type prosthetic is something you eventually make and sell, I for one would be very interested in it!

Hello everyone, thank you for the kind words.

First we are shooting for an opening date of 9/1/09. Second, to answer alot of questions, we will indeed have other animals, including snakes, monkeys, and canine breads. Also there will be a more "feminine" version of the cat as per someones concerns. The website, we are shooting to have up and running by the middle of next week, and we will start taking pre-orders right around the same time, on a very limited basis.

Thank you everyone, you will hear back from me soon!

~Lydia

Oh very nice, I've sorely tempted already. On an unrelated note based on the URL, I'm so glad I'm in charge of the internet usuage monitoring software at the office....

I have to start off by saying thank you to everyones kind words and all of the support that we have received over the last month of so. Second we are very sorry for the delay in having masks ready. There was a delay with getting our latex. However this being the busy season, this was something that we were aware of. Third there are some items for sale on the website and we have added a some more "extras"

Thank you everyone again, I will post again with some pics when the masks are finished.

Back