Benjamin's crafts

Stripe

Scholar
Good day!

A new adventuring season is upon us, and I'm bringing in new potions and alchemy for those of you who need it. I am taking orders both for standard alchemy and healing potions, and the specialty crafts that I have been making.

I have cure light potions that can be made to have multiple uses, either 10 uses a day for a market, or one that can last once a day for a year. The celestial potions I usually have won't be available next market because of the location.

I am also looking to bring on some help both with potion and alchemy research, finding new recipe scrolls of any kind, and with obtaining crafting ingredients. I am currently most in need of brizantine ore, corrupt node dust, and ice modules (though anything else would be welcome). Any help would be compensated, of course.

Hope to see you all in good health.

-Benjamin Bookworm

I'd be more than happy to buy some of your potions. More often than I end up having to revive people in pinches where Jemina and Edwina are too busy, and it's always handy to have more potions on hand. I'd be more than happy to take whatever healing potions you're willing to sell me. Mr. Raggles and Kip keep dying, and though I'm not very strong or bright or good at remembering things but I can pick them up and shove potions down their throats. I'm very determined to keep them alive this market weekend, despite the fact that they keep running off and getting into trouble. 3:
I don't have any of the things you're looking for, but if there's anything I can do to help with your creations, let me know. You've always been very kind to me, and I'd like to return the favor.
-Auryn Fairhorne

Hey everyone, I have my crafts ready for another market if anyone needs to order stuff.

I am also looking to trade traveling components for ones tied to the lands of Gaden, at a rate of 3 for 5 if anyone is interested.

-Benjamin Bookworm

Back