Big Mid Clarifications and Mini PC Talk!

Kitaruen

Knight
The following post is one part for anyone who misses the in person PC talk and ends up coming out later in the week, and one part clarifying concerns that have been voiced repeatedly. Parking, bathrooms, which building is which honestly will sort out easy enough once on site. If any unique concerns appear for those who arrive after Wednesday they will be posted here in a new post. So keep you eyes open if that's you!

"Due to the strange window between current rules 2.0 and both playtest and seeming myriad of actualities of 2.1 the Midwest owner contingent wanted to clarify a few rules for this regional event. This is a 2.0 rules event; with the following modifications! If you have any issues with the below changes please speak directly with Rob D, Matt M, or Sam S your Midwest owners in attendance.

Arrow Tags will not be being tracked this event.

Packets are encouraged to be used per the 2.0 rules with blue for arrows, orange for alchemy, and white/other for magic/elemental ect. However, at no time will the staff actively enforce this. Please just use what you have and try to not worry about it. In the spirit of 2.0 however: anyone may query "What's in your hand" Please truthfully respond a fist full of alchemy, arrows, or magical aura. This is a quick Out of Game exchange of information which normally takes place in 2.0 visually.

The Merchant Skill's ability to trade production items for coin has been disabled for this event. We will allow you to trade for other items at logistics of equivalent value. 5pts for 5pts ect ect under 2.0 rules.

Rogue- the tent cities cannot be rogued nor can official communal sleeping areas. This is predominantly a safety consideration due to spacing issues, tent lines, ect. Rogue works as normal in all other game areas. You may see any plot member or Sam S (beryl) for resolution of something stolen from one of those areas as applicable.

See you all soon!

Last edited:
Hi all!

Many of you know me as a player but I'm also a Rules Marshal for Chicago and owner of Wisconsin.

In order to help everyone and make finding a Ritual marshal easy, I'm going to be seeing up shop Wed from game on to at least dinner on Thursday in my little Pavillion tent. I wont leave unless I need the facilities or food so I will be very easy to find.

To make everything faster and smoother, please have your High Magic already decided and written out.

Looking forward to this event guys!

Sam

Last edited:
Hi all!

Many of you know me as a player but I'm also a Rules Marshal for Chicago and owner of Wisconsin.

In order to help everyone and make finding a Ritual marshal easy, I'm going to be seeing up shop Wed from game on to at least dinner on Thursday in my little Pavillion tent. I went leave unless I need the facilities or food so I will be very easy to find.

To make everything faster and smoother, please have your High Magic already decided and written out.

Looking forward to this event guys!

Sam

@Kylar bring choco tacos for Sam as well

If I knew I got choco tacos or diet Dr pep ever time I marshaled a Ritual.....mmmm glorious

PC Talk audio file (zipped for forums):

Attachments

• Monster_-_Wednesday_at_6-20_PM.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
Back