Blacksmith or Craftsman Wanted

PYKE

Adept
Gears and mechanisms have been disabled in a clock that is very needed to keep our production on pace.
We need blacksmiths or people with special craftsman that will help up build a new system or repair the next one. We can not have delays in our production and will pay for your services.

Hugh buoluth, Master of the guild of blacksmiths

Jared, Traverse plot

I'm known as Nommeric. I started blacksmithing some time ago for fun. If you could send me the details of the work that needs to be done I will let you know if I can help with this job.

Hello there!

I'm Joseph. I'm a carpenter and Master Blacksmith. It doesn't sound like you need a blacksmith at all, but rather someone who is good with puzzles. A Blacksmith might repair broken pieces or design replacements, but they would only be as good as the designs that would be drawn up from someone that understood how they fit together.

Good luck on your endeavor. If you need replacement parts made, send the thought out.

-Joseph
Tradesman of Storm's Rose

Nommeric,

part gear.jpg
here is part of the gear that has been broken. Unfortunately the one who sabotaged the clock also cut the diagram of the original gear into 4th and was only able to get away with 3 parts of the diagram. I ask that you and your fellow adventures seek out information surrounding these diagram. Contract apocalypse has been notified of the problem and will send information along when they receive it.

Thank you again Nommeric for your help

Jared, Traverse plot
part gear.jpg

I finished your part last gather but didn't know how to find you. I'll bring it to the next gather.

Many thanks Nommeric.
That was impressive you made it so fast. I hope it will work as it took my ancestors months to craft that. I will send someone if not myself next time you gather for a market day to retrieve it. You can always come to buthland and enjoy the finest wines and sample some of the greatest mead in the whole kingdom.

Back