Blacksmithing Services Aug 17th

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

I know it's early, but I figured if you could let me know of any services you'd like for Blacksmithing it would be appreciated.

As a Master Smith, my skill allows a vast array of weapons, armor, arrows or enhancements to your gear (strengthening). Nothing is too out of reach.

Also, let me know any specialty drinks you'd like me to bring/gather as well. I'll be opening up the "Iron Cassk" again with custom mixed beverages fit to your taste.

I look forward to seeing everyone again,
Cassandra

Cassandra,

I’m always in the market for some arrows. If you could make me a golds worth I’d appreciate it.

Your friend,
Peter Dhugan

Cass,

I am in the market for a quality pollaxe if you have one in inventory. Possibly strengthened, but I need to check my finances for that.

Azeban

Cass, if you find yourself with materials to spare, I wouldn't mind having a backup suit of armor, just enough to keep me protected from, say, a flame bolt.

~Elros

I can make all 3 request, also with room to spare.

Likewise, I know interesting materials have been discovered(red tag production). I can forge that into gear as well, however I would require 30% of it to cover cost.

Cass

I'm always in the market for arrows nowadays, as mine keep warping. I try to take good care of them I swear! It's just sometimes when I practice they get super stuck in my stationary targets... I'll buy a gold's worth if you still have enough production left.
-Auryn

Hello Cass! If you still have any time at your anvil and some remaining materials, I am in the market for a longsword and a shield. Let me know!

- Sarvenius

I can do that. I’ll have those ready as well.

- Cass

Back