Blanketing Events for Non-Local People

AlikVanmil

Hello,

I was wondering what your chapter's policy is on people from other capers blanketing your events. I glanced over your website but couldn't seem to find any information about it.

Would love to hear from you guys, thanks a bunch :)

There's absolutely no prohibition on it at all. Please note that if you intend to base a character out of our chapter in order to get monthly blankets, we do have an annual membership that's required, but this isn't necessary for blanketing events. :)

Sorry but I've never really done it before. How do I go about blanketing it? Is it something I take care of with my local log?

Ahhhh, okay!

So, you'll need Goblin Stamps from Seattle, which you can acquire by making a donation.

I'll respond with way more information on Monday, when I have access to a computer. :)

There's currently a drive I want you to be aware of, so there'll be some extra info.

Okay! Now that I'm on a computer, I'm better prepared to answer this question.

Generally, the easiest way to get Goblin Stamps in Seattle is to send a cash donation to paypal@alliance-seattle.com. I -believe- the current rate of cash donations is 5 GS to $1.

A single day of experience is 30 Goblin Stamps, so a $12 donation would give you 60 Goblin Stamps, which is necessary to purchase the experience of a standard event.

You cannot blanket an event that is older than the previous three months (so November is still eligible, October is not).

Please notate in the donation itself your name. Once our GM confirms with our Logistics Team that the donation has been received, you will be credited the appropriate amount of Goblin Stamps in our database.

Once you've made the donation (do not wait for confirmation that it has been received), go ahead and send an email to our logistics team at logistics@alliance-seattle.com as to how you'd like your Goblin Stamps spent.

Back