Board Moderators Wanted

Morganne

Fighter
Hello Alliance!

We have updates coming to our forums soon, and are looking for a few good LARPers to help us as anonymous Board Moderators!

Moderators will be involved with a team, and will be responsible for maintaining a cordial and professional forum environment that follows all the rules and guidelines established by Alliance LARP.

Benefits:
-Help keep the boards a place our players actually want to visit and network with other players
-UNIVERSAL POWERS... well, not really... at least you get some fancy buttons you can push sometimes
-National Staff members receive Dragon Stamp compensation for their work

Qualifications:
-Active Alliance LARP player
-Active and professional on the forums
-Receive the endorsement of your home chapter's owner when asked
-Have the time and interest in this type of position
-Willingness to maintain anonymity and meet all expectations of National Staff Members

National Staff Committee Member Expectations:
-National Staff (i.e. Committee Members) will present themselves at all times on the boards, at events, etc. in a manner that represents Alliance LARP in a fashion that upholds the values and good reputation of the organization.
-National Staff will follow all rules/regulations of the Alliance National Forums, and their respective local forums.
-National Staff may not be actively banned from any Alliance Chapter, nor may they have multiple infractions for cheating.
-National Staff members must "play well with others", from their fellow committee members to Alliance members/players.
-National Staff report directly to their Committee Chair, who then reports in to the Alliance Chair. At any time a National Staff member may seek the Alliance Chair for questions/concerns/grievances. In the event a Staff Member is not comfortable approaching either their Committee Chair or the Alliance Chair, concerns may be brought to the President.

Interested? Send a letter of interest to me via PM on the boards, including why you'd like to be a moderator and what you think the role of a moderator should be. If I don't know you, be sure to include your first/last name and your home chapter. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Back